Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old Speed Triple:

My old ZX-7R:

My very good friend was killed in a motorcycle accident this past Wednesday morning. Believe it or not, it was a head on with another motorcycle that was driving recklessly. I havent owned a bike in a year or two and now I dont know if I will again...
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

when I was 19 my buddy that got me into riding (we took the MSF together when we were 17) crashed on his bike, not even his fault. Someone didn't have a required drainage setup at the foot of their driveway so when it rained stones went all over the road. It was right where you get back on the gas after the apex, so he spun and lowsided. unfortunately the ditch broke his neck. I sold my 99 r6, but by July of the following summer I bought this

from a kid locally who wrecked it, and you can see it a couple posts back in action.

It sucks, and it's awful to hear. Made me take some time off. I understand if that's the end of your riding. Shit happens no matter what though. All we can do in life is be as safe, smart and cautious as possible, and hope for the best.
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

My favorite bike I had so far 04 750

84 318I Delphin RIP
        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I would like a ducati monster 600 for my first bike.

Comment

Late 80s gsxr750

Comment

I know it's heavy and not fuel injected but it's still one of they sexiest bikes ever!

Comment

my buddy races AMA with m4 suzuki (was factory yamaha for years until this year) and I'm bummed I'm not at Mid Ohio right now.
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

You cant really go wrong with any of those 600s. All very cool and fast bikes.
                  My next bike will be an older Duc 996/998. Have always loved those.
                  Im also trying to talk a friends dad into selling me his Triumph Bonneville. Cafe racer FTW.

Used to chop it up on an 04 636. Purely parking lot stuff.
                  sigpic
                  www.strictlyea.com

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Keep it coming...

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

<3 my Buell.

Comment

My share of pic. I think this was my 2nd track day ever. Fun times fun times!

92 Honda F2.
                        sigpic

Comment

first bike and have had for 3 years: 06 sv650 (crappy pic)

getting ready to install 06 gsxr600 frontend on it next weekend I think, just waiting on a few misc. parts. probably also replacing the exhuast while I have the bike apart for a small supertrapp muffler
                          sigpic

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the new R1/6's and I'll take pretty much any ducati ever made.
                            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                            LSx e36TI coming soon
                            Originally posted by s0urce
                            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                              I absolutely LOVE the new R1/6's and I'll take pretty much any ducati ever made.
                              I think that is because you haven't ridden the new ducati :D

it's like choosing the civic over the m3

Comment

Had an '04 R6 that I purchased new and put a ton of miles on, did some trackdays, etc.

Wrecked pretty good at Hallett in April '07, put the bike back together and sold it last year. I'm going to try to get another one when I get the E30 where I want it.

I'm probably going to look for a clean, low miles '05-06 RC51 SP2. Sexy fucking V-twin goodness.

I like the new BMW liter bike, but spending $15k on a bike isn't something I'm willing to do just yet.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X