Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

I just had a heart attack from the irony of this post, somebody call 911.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
      Because they have a right to live here too? Times are changing the white boy is no longer on top...
      Illegal immigrants have a right to live here too? I wasn't aware.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
        "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates
        Jesus Christ, You have got to be kidding me, you of all people said that.

You owe me a new fucking key board, I could not contain the Pepsi that was in my mouth when I came across, its now all in my good key board.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
          Illegal immigrants have a right to live here too? I wasn't aware.
          :loco:
          Dude? Seriously?
          Are you trying to say that all Latino's are illegal immigrants?

Comment

Dude? Seriously?
            The ones that come across in the border in the middle of the fucking night and dont file any paper work yes.

Thats why Granting all of them that are here now Amnesty is a big thing on the D's agenda. Why is that you might ask???? Because then they have millions more legal voters that tend to vote D because they promise them more entitlements

so really how are you again????
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              The ones that come across in the border in the middle of the fucking night and dont file any paper work yes.

Thats why Granting all of them that are here now Amnesty is a big thing on the D's agenda. Why is that you might ask???? Because then they have millions more legal voters that tend to vote D because they promise them more entitlements

so really how are you again????
              BINGO!!! every year enough illegal immigrants come over to fill a city the size of L.A.

Also, just because someone says Obama is not the answer/failure/whatever does not mean bush/palin/mccain is. There are much bigger issues with the system and concentrating on that is so shortsighted. Someone earlier in this thread said it best by saying the whole system has been going downhill since the 60's (coincidentally the time the dollar was no longer backed by gold).

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
              Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

Dude? Seriously?
                You really are completely cluless aren't you.
                I did not say all Latinos are illegals, but you CANNOT ignore the fact that millions of them cross our borders illegally which of course increases their population here.

Stop trolling.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

the last 2 pages: nothing but regurgitated talk radio drivel.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Thats why Granting all of them that are here now Amnesty is a big thing on the D's agenda.
                    Oh really? Whose agenda?

McCain was one on the sponsors!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old'n'Slow View Post
                      Oh really? Whose agenda?

McCain was one on the sponsors!!!
                      McCain is a democrat.
                      1987 E30 325is
                      1999 E46 323i
                      RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                      oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by Old'n'Slow View Post
                        Mistake? After 6 months? The mistake was McCain/Palin being the hope of the Republicans. Most of America does not want to entrust the possible leadership of the country to a smarmy, winking, utter disaster like Palin. Never mind her religious leanings...."dinosaurs and man walked together", she says...."Jesus will return in her lifetime" she says....

Let’s review:

She thinks the earth is less than 7,000 years old, i.e. creationist. Check.
                        She thinks Jesus is coming back in her lifetime. Check.
                        It’s no wonder she wants to play rough with Iran and Russia—she doesn’t give a fuck what they do. If they get pissed off and start a nuclear war, no worries. Jesus will swoop in and save the believers anyway.

I think you are assuming a unity of thought that does not exist in the real world. I don't know where all the Obama worshippers are, any more than I can find the deposed Bush worshippers! Bush had eight years to "fix" everything and still managed to leave one of the biggest messes in US history. To judge a man trying to put the country on a better track after 6 months is the height of hubris. In the end, the man is a politician, and I have learned to have little faith in them. But I will say "God save us from people like Palin".
                        It is simple: people beleive that these first few months of office for Obama don't condem him as a bad president yet. It's simple faith, not based on fact, that allows them to give him the nod. This is the "unity of thought" that I am seeing. In actuallity, it is the "unity of lack of thought" that is the real problem.

Obama has made many Keynesian mythos mistakes in his first 6 months. The policy he has forced and abetted is some of the worst this country has every seen. This is the failure. These concepts have been tried and failed enough for us to know that it is a failure to try them again. His policies are aimed at political capital not at what is good for the country. That is the bullshit that marks him a failure, right now, today, end of story. You don't need to give him 4 years waiting for the economy to recover so you can point to him and say that he did it. Like I said above, it won't be him that causes the recovery.

Plus, I am not referring to the state of the economy anyway. I am talking about the actions he has taken so far. They have no positive effect on the economy because they can't have any positive effect. It's the stupidity that leads him to beleive they will have an effect that is his failure.

Anyway, I don't know how Palin ties into this, but as a response, I give you Joe Biden.
                        1987 E30 325is
                        1999 E46 323i
                        RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                        oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                          McCain is a democrat.
                          thank you, Hallen to the rescue again

and dont you mean Joe "foot in mouth, oh shit did I really say that" Biden

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                            You don't need to give him 4 years waiting for the economy to recover so you can point to him and say that he did it.
                            haha exactly!! The ignorant people of this country will point to him as the messiah if the economy recovers in his term... which is part of a natural boom/bust cycle!

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
                            Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

just because I know how to get you guys stirred up......

This was just posted today?!?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^^^
                                The Kenyan/Hawaiian birth thing has been an ongoing debate. Obama is clamming up like a shell about providing the documents.
                                However, McCain wasn't eiligible to be POTUS either since he was born in Panama.
                                Regardless, I think everyone can agree that that aspect of the Constitution needs to be reworked

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                                X