Text a girl & ask "Can I tap it?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    My friend just did it with one of our other buddy's girls for a joke .....um
    Him: Hey girl when you gonna let my smash that
    Her: *****?
    Him: Yes, I need an answer.
    Her: bout fucking time you asked
    Him: Really?
    Her: ***won't be home til 8 tonight, be there at 4.
    Him: k

Sooooo, how do we approach this one?
    Bb4H's.. bang her dirty (you're teaching her a lesson), tell bro3 she's a ho3, if bro3 can't handle you doing him a favor he's not a real man, elevate your life.

Comment

That's what I'm wondering ha. She just texted him, and said to bring me too. Gross. I think I just lost all respect for this bitch. Cheating whore and wants a 3 way with 2 guys? Fuck dude, dats nasty and not in a good way.
      You need to let this guy know whats up before he gets the super aids.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Guys, I have a girlfriend who's pretty tight with this girl. So me banging her is out of the question.
        Texting him right now
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

o you know it ;)
          Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
          Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (11 members and 7 guests)
            Exodus_2pt0, beanerguitarist, bmwmech1, borgey, Brilliantrot 318is, dnick, j0oftheworld, kickinindian, marshtgrade, R3Z3N, slaterd
            Oh shit! 7 Guests, wonder whose girlfriends are reading this. They are watching....
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by j0oftheworld View Post
              Bb4H's.. bang her dirty (you're teaching her a lesson), tell bro3 she's a ho3, if bro3 can't handle you doing him a favor he's not a real man, elevate your life.
              im dying
              Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Oh shit! 7 Guests, wonder whose girlfriends are reading this. They are watching....
                uhhhhhhh....so paranoia just hit

Comment

That's what I'm wondering ha. She just texted him, and said to bring me too. Gross. I think I just lost all respect for this bitch. Cheating whore and wants a 3 way with 2 guys? Fuck dude, dats nasty and not in a good way.
                  What if this chick is playing both you and your friend... to see if you guys would actually show up and then tell your third friend that you guys were trying to get with her... chicks can be conniving like that. Then again, maybe she just likes the dick... no matter who it belongs to... who knows, but I say your first instinct of "no way" is the right one.

Garey

Comment

I thought of that too.
                    She just said she's getting off early. So gonna send my buddy to go to her house to see if she's legit or setting us up. Stay tuned fellas.:p

Comment

sub'd i wanna see how this turns out... im bored as shit at work right now
                      Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                        No, Taryn is my gf, like my post in the page before. Or as in "Taryn it up".
                        Is she south African?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Well...turns out she was legit, and so was my friend. He's banging her as I'm typing this. So IDK what to fucking do.
                          I think I learnt something today.
                          THIS METHOD WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tell him to take some fucking pics!

Comment

Fuck yes! Well played sir
                              Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Originally posted by m73m95 View Post
                                Tell him to take some fucking pics!
                                yea or it didnt happen
                                Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Working...
                                X