Text a girl & ask "Can I tap it?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    Well...turns out she was legit, and so was my friend. He's banging her as I'm typing this. So IDK what to fucking do.
    I think I learnt something today.
    THIS METHOD WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
    I must admit, I'm glad I bump'd this.

Could be 3soming it up with your best bud.

Comment

& bring your women since they're bffs. Swap sesh. (not the engine kind)

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
        I must admit, I'm glad I bump'd this.

Could be 3soming it up with your best bud.
        I would never be able to look at her again. I don't know about you guys but I lose all respect for a girl if she's been with 2 guys at once. It takes a fucking slut to take a dp.
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

I thought you weren't about banging your girls friend? And now your buddy is over there?

I really hope your joking... It's one thing to joke around, and another to actually be a piece of shit for a friend.
          Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 08-04-2012, 04:44 PM.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Not joking. Dude will do anything to get a piece of ass and has always been like that. I think me and Eugene, my best friend are gonna have a talk about his girl and our "was a friend". So on to your guys' stories ha.

Comment

Not joking. Dude will do anything to get a piece of ass and has always been like that. I think me and Eugene, my best friend are gonna have a talk about his girl and our "was a friend". So on to your guys' stories ha.
              Oh HELLS no.... You owe pics!

Comment

Sorry I don't have pics because I don't document everything that happens in my life like a teenage girl.

Comment

Taking pics of hot girls, and posting them onto your favorite interwebs forum is every American male's responsibility. :D

Comment

Good to hear man. I have been on the shit end of a situation similar, though not as sinister. It never ends well, and what friendship was there is already over, for a piece of ass... Not worth it at all.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Squatting. The new duck face...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

A good friend would let his buddy know asap so he could get over there to fuck that guy up, and you should be swinging with him.

Comment

Not my girlfriend, not my problem. Those two will settle it out their own way. I told Eugene what happened and I haven't heard from all 3 of them so far. They'll deal with it their own way. From now on I'm staying out of it.

Comment

Why would you text the girl of your best friend if you can tap that? What did you honestly think she would say? I think you were secretly hoping for a yes and once you posted it on R3v, instead of us encouraging you to nail this chick, we told you the opposite, which allowed you to come to your senses and make big boy decisions.

You might have ended this whole ordeal with dignity but you initiated with less than good intentions.

This is merely my opinion followed by some sort of conclusion.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              Why would you text the girl of your best friend if you can tap that? What did you honestly think she would say? I think you were secretly hoping for a yes and once you posted it on R3v, instead of us encouraging you to nail this chick, we told you the opposite, which allowed you to come to your senses and make big boy decisions.

You might have ended this whole ordeal with dignity but you initiated with less than good intentions.

This is merely my opinion followed by some sort of conclusion.
                              on a positive note, now we know that she's a cheater...better to find out now than after they're married
                              BRUTE

Comment

Post her phone number?

She's single now. Maybe she'd allow some R3V members to tap that?

Cmon, pay it forward!

Comment

Working...
                                X