Got a truck for free, and free swag....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
    lol yet you're still the one getting all hostile over ford parts... Sorry bob..

:pimp:
    im not hostile and whos bob? ford parts/bmw parts as if theres some difference. youre the one with the pile of parts we're discussing as your signature picture, but now your hate for ford comes out? PM me pics of your e30 and tell me about it and dont include any pics of you please.

Comment

The wheels look better on the F150 then they do on the Lightining.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

bob was an obvious fail of a redneck joke. Get it yet? ford-redneck...?

But yea I love my pile of parts and I have no hate towards the old fords...New fords, eh.

and I'd rather tell you about my bimmer.. I'll post pics later when I get the wheels on and send you the link..

Comment

cool you got to pick stuff off that lightning before it got clunked. i know ill prob piss off blue oval guys but those first gen ones werent that special.

But whats this about typhoons getting clunkered?

Comment

I like how the lightning seats has the thigh support like the iS bimmers...
            1987 325i LeChump: H&R Race springs, weight reduction and beat to hell

2005 Mazda RX8: Koni Yellows, Hotchkis FSB, 245 BFG Rivals RTR #11

2011 Mazda CX7 Sport: The family truckster

2001 Buick Park Ave: The DD grandpamobile

1991 Ford F150 XLT 302: camping/towing

Comment

Originally posted by eurohick. View Post
              cool you got to pick stuff off that lightning before it got clunked. i know ill prob piss off blue oval guys but those first gen ones werent that special.

But whats this about typhoons getting clunkered?
              The Syclone got saved. And i think the Typhoon is in limbo trying to get saved or if it can't, they was just going to try to get all of the rare stuff off of it since it was rusty IIRC.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I saw a syclone once catch off guard and almost embarass a old ninja 600 at the test and tune nights at the local drag strip. They were suprisingly quick.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
                  i see no resemblance to any VW either. FAIL lolololol
                  you get that fruitcup yet?
                  god i hate you matt

Comment

JasonC, looking at the pic in your signature, is that a Formula Firebird? What year?

Comment

Its a 1996 Firebird Firehawk.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

very nice! Best color of them for sure. I rode in one back in my college years, this one had a bit of work done to it but it would plant you into the seatback for sure!

Comment

Mines not stock either ;)

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

well finally got tags and insurance friday, drove to goldsboro to put them on the truck and try and put some miles on it as a shakedown run. Ran into two problems.

1. Fuel Pressure regulator was sticking closed, replaced and it ran fine till the good ole check engine light came on and it would run like utter shit.

2. TPS dead. learned that when you put a tps on that motor you have to remove the tb as well, which fortunately meant I got to clean it very well and get a new tb mounting gasket.

drove it tonight and so far so good, gonna try and put 100 miles or so on it tomorrow and see how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                            X