Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer service people. How do you hande "forum threats"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nygdup View Post
    Assuming Romanian Customs is similar to US Customs I can tell you that if the name on the invoice does not match the name of the importer he'll never get the goods in the country.

If McDonald's tried to import something and the invoice said "Big Mac, Inc." then US Customs would reject that request all day long until it was corrected. And while the importer is waiting on the correction to be made I'm sure some 3rd party warehouse is charging him storage on a daily basis, probably at a minimum charge of $50-$100 a day.

Once again, though.. this is all on him. He's responsible for making sure that invoice was correct beforehand.
    I think you are exactly right. The difference is between the names 4M-Tuning and 4-Turbo, so I hope its close enough that me edited invoice will work for him.

The address is the same, the contact name is the same, so hopefully it works out.

Thanks again, Jay
    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

FYI, that guy goes by the name of "x19_turbo" on some forums. Mostly foreign forums...
      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
      e30 restoration and V8 swap
      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

i love Ground Control stuff, i use it on both my cars. I emailed and never got a response, but i called the day after i sent the email and got the answer i was after.

just wish you guys would sell parts separately so i can use my other shocks i have
        Ralleytuned.com Demonrally.com Traksclothing.com Spitfireefi.com

Comment

Originally posted by RalleyTuned View Post
          i love Ground Control stuff, i use it on both my cars. I emailed and never got a response, but i called the day after i sent the email and got the answer i was after.

just wish you guys would sell parts separately so i can use my other shocks i have
          they do..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X