I r3v'ed my lungs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    I forgot to include what angels nurses are. Unbelievable people. I was in the ICU and the nurses were unreal. It's one thing to work in a service industry where you say "yes sir, can I help you sir." It's a totally different thing to be a nurse. Nothing shocks them - they are there for you 24 hours a day, every second. Anything you need - they will help you. Angels.
    That is why I decided to go into nursing and became a CNA. Next step to be an RN. I just hope I get accepted to school in Jan...

Comment

Get well dude! Glad to hear you're ok!

Comment

No more breathing electrical flux while making nifty e30 electro-doodads. Really glad to hear you have made it thru, on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
          That is why I decided to go into nursing and became a CNA. Next step to be an RN. I just hope I get accepted to school in Jan...
          I call BS. We all know your prophet, RL, was looking for a hookup for meds when he is out on the left coast, and you answered the call . . .

;)

George, get better. Very scary stuff.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

wow that sucks man

Comment

Glad you are recovering well, George!
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Glad to hear you're getting better, what a scare!!
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Wow, Good to see you are back. R3V wouldn't have been the same without you.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Great to hear you pulled through!
                    Hope your recovery goes well.

Comment

I don't think I can add much to what's been said but congratulations for making it out alive and I bet you have an entirely new level of appreciation for the people who love you. It must feel good to know that there are people out there who will continue to be by your side when to the rest of the world, you're basically a pointless bag of meat. A lot of people think they know, but they only hope - you KNOW.

Comment

Wow, Glad to see you're still there! That must've been hell for you and your family to go through, but thank god you still have both lungs and can recover fully!
                        '89 325i track sloot
                        '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

The fact that this sort of thing could happen seemingly at random and be so serious is quite scary. Glad you made it out in one piece.

Hope you're well one your way to recovery.
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

wow
                            anyone who has gone thru the ICU knows how good the health system is in the USA
                            my mother in law almost died and just got home today after surgery 2 weeks ago

wish you the best
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So did they ever figure out exactly what it was? Or are they sticking to the acute pneumonia diagnosis? Any idea what led to it, like were you out in cool weather after sweating hard or anything like that?

Comment

Holy shit that is insane. Hope your recovery goes well.
                                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Working...
                                X