No announcement yet.

I r3v'ed my lungs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Crazy story. Glad to hear it appears to have turned for the better. I cannot even imagine!

Good luck on the full recovery!

Comment

Wow, it's always amazes me the shit thats out there that can hurt us as living organisms. It is scary really, glad you were able to pull through that mess.

Stay strong.

Comment

wow, that is unbelievable... I'm glad you were able to pull through it all; that's quite an ordeal... Best of wishes; you will be in my prayers.

Jordan

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Late to the party, but wow, George, I am glad you are here to post that. I wish the best and fastest possible recovery.

I say you turn this into a positive and sell this story to the TV show "House". It would be a good one.
          1987 E30 325is
          1999 E46 323i
          RIP 1994 E32 740iL
          oo=[][]=oo

Comment

eat special brownies, they'll help that walnut in your stomache expand way faster. Lol.
            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Holy shit man..... unbelievable. I'm glad to hear you pulled through though, best of luck in your recovery :up:

Comment

holy crap man...hope your doing better now that it's been over a month but wow...reading that is insane...

Comment

Holy Shit George, I only just saw this now, I feel like shit for not having read it sooner.

Great to see you up and around again!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I second the whey protein idea. Throw some apple juice, a banana, some frozen strawberries, and whey into the blender. You can drink it as slow as you want, so this will help you maximize calories even with your small stomach. You can change up the fruits for other frozen fruits to keep it interesting.

That's quite a story, and good to hear you pulled out of it.
                    E30 M52B28

Comment

<3

Comment

Damn George, sorry you had to go through this, glad you are better. I don't know how I missed this thread. Sorry for that.

Feel better!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i wish you all the best and hope that you'll get well soon!
                          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Get Well

Life itself is SO FRAGILE. I know this exerience will change the way you see things from now on! Thank you for sharing this!

Randall

Comment

You sir are a beast of a man. Keep on plugging at the pt and making the gadgets we all need for these damn cars. Get well soon and definitely sell the story to House :D Make moneys.

Call me a bastard but this thread would not be complete unless someone asked for nudez of the nurses..:pimp:
                              Last edited by blck325is; 10-16-2009, 09:19 AM.
                              Originally posted by csermonet47
                              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

sooooooooooooooo you missed the whole bimmerjoe thing huh?
                                Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                                every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                                Originally posted by Jparkr
                                The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                                87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Working...
                                X