No announcement yet.

The Porsche thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not real, it's a Chuck Beck 904, but it would be a fun car. Air cooled 911 engine, and around 1650-1750lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
      Originally posted by Davenandez View Post
      ^ more pics?

That car is the new 9ff GT9R.
      -1120bhp
      -full carbon fiber body
      -mid-engined (not rear-engined like a regular 911)
      -not positive about the weight, but I think it's around 3000lbs.
      More detailed description is on www.supercars.net
      Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      looks like the CoT.
      What's the CoT?
      no.

It looks like a sexy, stretched, widebody 911 turbo. Which is essentially what it is. It looks about as much like a Nascar as your e30 looks like a 1980s Dodge Spirit.
      You are the biggest fucking retard on r3v. I cannot stand you. In fact, I hereby revoke accident's douche of the month award and grant it to you with the modification of month to year.
      UM...except for: the flared fenders, the width, the unmistakable 911 headlights, the side-exit exhaust, the exaggerated rear intakes and vents, the rear diffuser, the front valence, etc...

It looks nothing like anything else, except maybe a 911 turbo, which it is based off of.
      :up:
      I guess you must be in charge of this board.....oh wait, that's right, you're not.

Like I said, your analogy between a Nascar, and the new 9ff GT9R supercar makes about as much sense as this:

I reiterate--you're blind.
      Now go smoke another one and let other people talk about Porsches.
      Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
      dont get me wrong...I dont doubt your perception.... but I know the iconic look and the red flags of a 911....I own one..and consider myself to have a sharp eye.......

BUT ......

if I can see a "Boxster" in there w/ in 3 seconds.......it misses its mark........ w/ me.

There are waaaay too many gorgeous 911 cars in this thread alone to justify the body of that car.........yuck. It mat be aero...sleek......low cd...blah blah...its fugly.
      And pbr gets the dick slap from a p-car owner.
      okay, okay.

......but it looks more like a 911 than a Nascar, right?
      Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
      yeah, but if you ignore the vents, the waistlines and even the front end, to a point, do have a resemblance.

haha and ironically enough, I see a fair resemblance between the Spirit R/T and the e30, if you don't look at the details too much. A lot of cars from that era were similar at first glance.
      that's like ignoring half the car.

BLASPHEMY!!!1!
      Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      Didn't look much like a 911 to me.
      Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
      pbr, you're moving up the hate list faster than bimmer_e30 did.

it looks like a nascar, the spirit has similar body lines to the e30. now shut the fuck up. im tired of your absent minded posts.

DIAF
      Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
      do you own one of these or something? why the fuck are you taking so much offense to this...

you're acting as if we just said you're mother was an ugly whore. get over it, you're not going to change anyone's minds
      I wish I owned one. I don't really take that much offense, either. I'm just being over-dramatic about it. I'm done.

oh

In the end, I always win.

The Porsche 9ff GT9-R, a priceless one-of-a-kind car designed to take the speed record for street legal car, crashed during hard braking at 217MPH on Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground in Leicestershire, England. It's said to be totaled.

Comment

hahahahaha pwnt.
        Originally posted by BillBrasky
        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

bump

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

57 356 super coupe, driver.

Comment

Originally posted by SEdgell View Post

It's not real, it's a Chuck Beck 904, but it would be a fun car. Air cooled 911 engine, and around 1650-1750lbs...
              I agree......put in a rock solid 78-83 sc or 84 -89 carrera engine...and youll have tonsa fun in style....and affordable.
              I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Uber-Fucking SEX :crazy:
                  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

RUF CTR "Yellowbird". This car was a game changer back in the day. I was pretty much ga-ga over its debut. Awesome machine.....its understated looks didn't tell much about the performance potential.

Can never go wrong with a nicely presented and sorted 914/6

The GT-1 of the late 90s. I saw these factory-run racers at Laguna Seca for the FIA GT Championship running with Mercedes CLK-GTRs, McLaren F1s, Moslers, etc. Good stuff.

944 Turbo - a serious bang for the buck rocket these days. Great tuning potential.

997 GT2....scary fucking fast.
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post

this has been one of my favorites for as long as it's existed.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by terminale30 View Post
                        57 356 super coupe, driver.

God this would make an awesome Outlaw. I <heart>
                        -Josh

Check out my build thread...
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=131055

Need parts? Support the community!

http://www.gutenparts.com

http://www.blunttech.com

Comment

My towing company will be crushing this soon. :(

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                          89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                          56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                          www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

This one hands down!

GT2 RS

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                              My towing company will be crushing this soon. :(

Snag the rims.. If there 15x8's and 15x9's they'll sell like hot cakes on the Porsche forums
                              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

This car. sex.
                                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X