Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?
Collapse
X
-
I use a Gilette Fusion, usually with the grain. Against the grain if I feel like driving the lady of mine wild. She tends to like the day old stubble the most though. -
I use a Gillette mach 3 powered. I picked that one because its BMW themed :D M3 Power FTW!
Leave a comment:
-
I shave every like 3 days or so, i get the best shaving results after taking a warm shower.
Clean shave no cuts etccc...Leave a comment:
-
I do it in the shower. At the end of it, that way the hairs are soft. Take a little hair conditioner, rub it in and shave her smooth.
Although, i should say, i only shave like once a month. I usually use my beard trimmer and keep it short like that.
4 years in the army have built up a strong hate for razors.Leave a comment:
-
I shave with an old Otto-Busch Weltmeister straight razor. It's german, and it's hollow-ground so it hums when it cuts the hairs.Leave a comment:
-
The sound and feel of the blade scraping across my neck makes me dry heave. I use electric hair clippers.Leave a comment:
-
Que es "shay-be"?
Down in Mexico we use lard and some 40 grit sandpaper.
But fer serious, I have a Norelco 7110x that does the job.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Anyone that knows how to use Google should, even if they are from Canada.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: