Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hugh jass
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    No way. No asian is named Fred.
    I'm sure that's his 'american' name.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    No way. No asian is named Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    I shave the 25 some odd hairs on my face every 4 days.

    I'm asian.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    If I want a good shave, I'll use some form of shaving cream (think I have some kind of Gillette stuff right now). If I'm in a hurry or just don't care, cold water works fine. Usually it's the latter. I use a Gillette Fusion razor with 5 blades. Works well enough.

    I'm lucky though having blonde hair as I can go every other day without shaving, where as if I had darker hair, it would have to be everyday.

    Using Williams shaving soap is by far the smoothest shave I've ever had.



    Also, I shave with the grain, then across the grain. Provides against the grain closeness without the razor burn.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    yea I figured most people don't really care.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    I use a quart of Rotella-T and a butter knife.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerpirate
    replied
    I have a full beard. what do you think? lol

    dont care at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Nah well most people have sensitive skin they just dont realize it. I use Colonel Conk's shave soap and a variety of straight razors.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugh jass
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    Having sensitive skin sucks.

    Shaving in the shower ensures that the whiskers are soft.

    I use Khiel's Facial Fuel to exfoliate prior, then Khiel's sensitive skin shave cream, Quattro razor - always shaving WITH the grain, then finish up with Khiel's Razor Bump Relief.

    Again, having sensitive skin sucks.
    chick

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Having sensitive skin sucks.

    Shaving in the shower ensures that the whiskers are soft.

    I use Khiel's Facial Fuel to exfoliate prior, then Khiel's sensitive skin shave cream, Quattro razor - always shaving WITH the grain, then finish up with Khiel's Razor Bump Relief.

    Again, having sensitive skin sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    nope

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    started a topic Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

    Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

    Some people are really into grooming some people just use cold water and a disposible for a 30 sec shave before heading out.
Working...