Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kershaw
    replied
    i never even thought about it. i just buy shaving creme, razors, and then shave.

    this thread piques my interest. i will have to do research.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    I shave/trim every night. Gillette Fusion, with the matching shaving cream. I keep up a chinstrap so it looks bad if i dont keep it tidy.

    shaving in the shower is great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Just bought and used the new Schick Hydro 5 with some Edge hydrating sensitive skin shave gel. MOST FANTASTIC SHAVE I'VE EVER HAD. No razor burn, smoothness throughout, and it's just plain fantastic in my book (after 1 use).... I have sensitive skin and have been having a bitch of a time using the Gillette Fuzion w/ the Gillette gelle

    Leave a comment:


  • Naplm00
    replied
    Using that pressurized green jizz in a can sucks! that shit isnt even slippery, use a soap or cream with gelatin in it and you will not even need aftershave

    Leave a comment:


  • Naplm00
    replied



    I use a Merkur HD, with willaims shaving soap (about $2.00 a bar), bar lasts about 5 months a single double edgged razor about 2 weeks.

    Its economical and you get a AMAZING shave even with sensitive skin, just takes practice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    This is my procedure:
    - warm shower
    - gillette shaving cream
    - cheapest disposable razor with 1 blade, good for 3-5 shaves
    - cheapest after shave
    - done

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    Bleachy? These are $300 sheets, you can only get them in Santa Fe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    When I shave, I try and do it right. First with the grain, then against. Haven't in a few weeks though.

    I use a quattro titanium, haven't been able to teach myself to use a real (safety/straight razor) yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • funcrew
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    Nope

    Do the chicks dig that?

    I use a Norelco. Mrs. Funcrew has a long, long checklist of requirements to receive marital privileges, and shaving is just the beginning. Also my kids like to point out all the gray in my beard, along with their other helpful observations about my aging process.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThreeTwentyFissel
    replied
    only when its got to be done!? :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    i'm 23 and when i do shave its once a week if i even need too...

    as of new years i decided not to shave all year... its amazing how slow the hair on my face grows...

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I hate shaving with a passion.

    Why dose this not surprise me at all

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    I hate shaving with a passion. I keep a short beard and I use a beard trimmer without any attachments when I want to shave my neck.

    Leave a comment:


  • muppet
    replied
    against the grain with a fresh gilette fusion post hot shower=smooth as silk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luke!
    replied
    I use whatever's in the bathroom closet

    Gillette Venus? no problemo!

    aslong as my GF didn't shave her cooch with it, I'm good

    Leave a comment:

Working...