Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I <3 u DEVO.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    That must suck. I can't remember the last time I changed my razor. lol If it still has blades on it, I'll shave with it.
    Yep, it sucks big time.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Braun Electric for on the road and a quattro when I'm home.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    ^^^^great flick

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Barbasol + Gillette Sensor 3 + few minutes = done.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Its hockey playoff time gentlemen, there is no reason to shave for at least a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    if i have a job interview. Ill shave. If not Idc about shaving. But when I do I use Barbasol Beard buster shaving cream. and a schick quattro or that one that takes a AAA battery.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    I think my situation is unique. I can't get a clean shave without going against the grain. If hair isn't long enough, I cut my face up really badly. The solution is only shaving once a week. Thank God I don't have to be clean shaven for work. I use warm water, bar soap and Gillette twin-blade with the comfort strip, a new one for each shave. I don't need anything else to get a clean shave as long as my hair is long enough...
    That must suck. I can't remember the last time I changed my razor. lol If it still has blades on it, I'll shave with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    I have to shave CLEAN every day. Marines don't have crappy shaves.
    I go against the grain. Both ways on my neck.
    I do it while I'm still practically asleep, so I guess I'm used to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Every couple of days after washing face or showering. It grows fast enough that I could do it every day but Im blond and they are sparse enough that only the girlfriend notices (which is handy because I hate doing it).

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    I think my situation is unique. I can't get a clean shave without going against the grain. If hair isn't long enough, I cut my face up really badly. The solution is only shaving once a week. Thank God I don't have to be clean shaven for work. I use warm water, bar soap and Gillette twin-blade with the comfort strip, a new one for each shave. I don't need anything else to get a clean shave as long as my hair is long enough...

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Yep. My real name is Hung Lo K.

    No it's really Fred. Plain ol Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    My skin isn't sensitive at all & can take a beating w/o leaving making marks, so I usually don't use anything at all if it's short enough.
    And I've found out that girl shaving cream > men's shaving cream, without a doubt..
    Last edited by ak-; 05-03-2010, 08:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...