Do you give a shit about how you shave your face?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Devil Inc
    replied
    I use a Gilette Fusion, usually with the grain. Against the grain if I feel like driving the lady of mine wild. She tends to like the day old stubble the most though.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueBMW
    replied
    I use a Gillette mach 3 powered. I picked that one because its BMW themed :D M3 Power FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    I shave every like 3 days or so, i get the best shaving results after taking a warm shower.

    Clean shave no cuts etccc...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    Nope

    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    I do it in the shower. At the end of it, that way the hairs are soft. Take a little hair conditioner, rub it in and shave her smooth.

    Although, i should say, i only shave like once a month. I usually use my beard trimmer and keep it short like that.

    4 years in the army have built up a strong hate for razors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Nope

    Leave a comment:


  • stegosaurus
    replied
    I shave with an old Otto-Busch Weltmeister straight razor. It's german, and it's hollow-ground so it hums when it cuts the hairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    kenc your vagina is showing

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    The sound and feel of the blade scraping across my neck makes me dry heave. I use electric hair clippers.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Que es "shay-be"?

    Down in Mexico we use lard and some 40 grit sandpaper.

    But fer serious, I have a Norelco 7110x that does the job.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Nice unit, same one I have. It works good and holds a charge for 2 weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Lol @ DEVO


    I dont think most people will get that
    Those people should be taken into the streets and whipped.

    Then permabanned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Anyone that knows how to use Google should, even if they are from Canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Lol @ DEVO


    I dont think most people will get that

    Leave a comment:

Working...