Toyota Yaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    i'd watch out for unintended acceleration.
    i lol'd
    WTB late model, anywhere on the east coast will go as far west as Texas for the right car at the right price. 5 speed 6cyl only.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." - Han Solo

Comment

I know a guy with several yaris's and he gets great mileage on the highway. Low 40's.
      Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Andre3127 View Post
        I know a guy with several yaris's and he gets great mileage on the highway. Low 40's.
        why
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          why
          so many why's
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Why? Why would one have more than a single Yaris?

Comment

Yaris/echo are some badass tough little cars.
              they are literally the most refined "shitbox" one can find!

...why someone would need more than one....well, that I also don't know
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Awful little car. Not a single redeeming quality besides price tag and "keeps running."

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                  Awful little car. Not a single redeeming quality besides price tag and "keeps running."
                  QFT...in Georgia for business right now and the only cars available were minivans or the new Yaris iA, or Ai, or whatever. Chose the Yaris. Its a piece of shit. Literally the only fun I've had with it was in a remote gravel area at an Army base down here.
                  sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

^One redeeming quality is they make our E30's/euro youngtimers stand out and reassure us that we're not wasting all that time/money on an appliance. On an unrelated note, for the last four years I've been using a 2008 Yaris back seat as a shelf in my closet. My uncle gave me it after he rolled his Yaris trying to avoid a Deer. He then took a reciprocating saw to the mangled roof and any other unnecessary body panels and welded a plow to the frame. It's a stick shift and really fun to drive now, not gonna lie.

Comment

I want to say why would you bump this thread, but your point is somewhat valid and not a total non sequitur.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Why? Why would one have more than a single Yaris?
                        Technically his whole immediate family has them. Him, his wife, and one daughter have hatchbacks. Other daughter has a sedan. I've done work to the sedan and one of the hatches, they're cheap but decent cars. They get you around, but I'd never buy one. My 8th gen civic daily is a much nicer car.
                        Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

Working...
                        X