Any one here ever been to jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one here ever been to jail?

I'm just wondering who here has done time, whether it be in the holding cell, county, or the Pen? I'm going in soon for some bad situations I got caught up with and wanted to know who has been there?

And if it's not too much, what did you go in for?

An officer got me going 97 mph, he was standing still with his LIDAR out and I said screw this dude and downshifted and ran. Big mistake. Ended up crashing at roughly 125 when I began going out of control. I was toast.

What about you guys? Any cool stories?
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Your an idiot. When you go to jail, become someones bitch or whoop someones ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

if you are a little fucker, yer gonna get raped. just saying............
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
          Your an idiot. When you go to jail, become someones bitch or whoop someones ass.

To answer the OP's question in a word, no.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
          See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Have fun getting raped....

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

So you went on and ran away, crashed, arrested.

You are probably going to get an unfair trial that's going to be in the papers. There will be some protests from the general public and some mild riots. It's not going to change the fact that you will get jailed...

You will probably get a cell with an over-religious latino guy who will advise you to stay out of trouble. You - being a rebel - won't listen and will get in trouble with at least two gangs and of course the warden (old guy with white mustache and frowned face).

After getting some injuries (both physical and mental) you will agree with the warden you will do something for the common good of the jail community and PR. On this occasion you will accidentally meet wardens pretty daughter.

You discover your well hidden talent - singing. Soon you find some geeky friends who share your passion and you form a chorus. everybody will be laughing at you and your crew (calling you sissies and fags etc.) in the beginning, but as your initiative gets more and more popular even some gangs' members join the chorus.

Meanwhile you get pretty strongly involved in a relationship with warden's daughter. You start sending yourselves secret love letters, and the feeling grows in both of you.

Finally big day has come - prior to being released, a show has been scheduled, where you and your chorus will be the main stars. Same day warden finds out about your feelings toward his daughter. He's not happy about this, and forbids you two to meet ever again. Girl being furious joins your chorus to show her daddy where she feels right (of course she can sing - what? didn't you know?).

And the show starts. Warden is all frowned about the chorus's performance but seeing how you to go into a double-singing something passionate and full of love (let's say "Just the two of us") his heart is starting to melt...

And then freedom comes. You are released from jail and you go home with your new girlfriend. Unfortunately during the first night you spend together, you discover the prison life has left you scarred and sex brings painful memories...

But your sweetheart sees more qualities in you and tells you not to worry and that you will work this out together.

The end.

There.

Comment

your are an idiot.

"any cool stories?" are you kidding me?

Comment

your are an idiot.

Comment

if you lived here you'd be fine but if you live in LA I'd be worried it's not prison right? Just like 90 days and a fat fine probably. People don't get raped in jail, they get raped in prison!

Comment

Post #1
                      Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                      your are an idiot.

post #2
                      Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                      your are an idiot.

Comment

If you crashed an E30, you deserve to go to jail.
                        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Yea but only jail. Never prison. Miss a court date for driving with an expired license, so I was picked up in a small town because the officer said I left a gas station too quickly. Whatever the fuck that means. Couple hours later and 30 bucks, I got to go home. Only reason it was a couple hours was because the bail cleared left at 11 pm and didnt come back in till 2 am.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Crashed an E30 at 125?
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Crashed an E30 at 125?
                              and lived? and now he want's to know if we have cool stories?

Comment

Working...
                              X