The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
    Dude I am 6'4" too. What full leather suit did you find that fit? They are all either too short or the size of a walrus.
    2-piece Alpine star suit... can't remember the size though... but it's a perfect fit for me.
    It took me a while to find the size for me, but this one gets the job done.
    вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
      Thought some of you might be interested in my buddy's build. he bought it for $300. Has less than 2k in it. Mikuni's, clip-ons, yada yada. cb360t

BITCHIN!

I want to build a cb125 cafe

Comment

Originally posted by Pasha View Post
        I am 6'4.. so yes, I come equipped with a longer neck than usual. :D
        Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
        Dude I am 6'4" too. What full leather suit did you find that fit? They are all either too short or the size of a walrus.
        yes please do tell. i am only 6'1 150lbs, my current leathers are not the most comfortable, Dainese laguna seca is what i have size 52.legs not long enough arms to short.

Originally posted by Pasha View Post
        2-piece Alpine star suit... can't remember the size though... but it's a perfect fit for me.
        It took me a while to find the size for me, but this one gets the job done.
        oh you have a two piece, must stretch a bit better that a one piece. my one piece is tight on my shoulders and my frank and beans.
        :borg:

Comment

oh you have a two piece, must stretch a bit better that a one piece. my one piece is tight on my shoulders and my frank and beans.[/QUOTE]

This depends on the relationship of the height of your torso compared to the height of your inseam. I have a longer than normal torso and have the same issue as you. Off the shelf you are stuck with getting a bigger size.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I would say that a two piece gives a bit more length in the torso.. while letting you keep the size in shoulders like you'd want. Plus it gived you the ability to zip/unzip between the two pieces.. ftw.
            вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

I posted these on the sportbike thread but thought i would share the love. This is my only running motorbike at the moment.

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

sweet. is that an rgv?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                  sweet. is that an rgv?
                  Yes it is. Good call. 295 lbs wet
                  Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Anyone have any leads on V-Rod complete headlight kits? With the headlight? I've seen mounting kits but haven't found the actual headlight.

Very close to tearing apart my beater R6 and making it semi street-cafe'd cross breed.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan...
                      ^^ That ducati is absolutely amazing! Where in WI have you ridden? The kettle Moraine area around Road America is nice, and some spots around Madison have really amazing roads with some awesome sights to see.
                      Thanks. It was my mistress fer sure.

I ran the kettles once or twice. Was living in Madison at the time so mainly, I'd head west into Crud Run country. Also, many day-trips to the Mississippi (Prairie Du Chien, Lansing). Man - those were some of the best days in my life on that bike.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                      Song of the Sausage Creature. Anyone know what I'm talkin bout? ;)
                      HST and the 900ss. Great article!

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                        I posted these on the sportbike thread but thought i would share the love. This is my only running motorbike at the moment.

Thats bad ass. I love two stroke!
                        sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

^ Thanks supadave, I bought it wrecked and blown up so ive put some work into it.
                          Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Really good looking bike. Damn. Makes me want a sport bike. I'd end up as road meat though...
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

That two stroke is one sexay mother fucker..
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                                Thanks. It was my mistress fer sure.

I ran the kettles once or twice. Was living in Madison at the time so mainly, I'd head west into Crud Run country. Also, many day-trips to the Mississippi (Prairie Du Chien, Lansing). Man - those were some of the best days in my life on that bike.
                                Not familiar with what Crud Run country is I'm down in Madison pretty often to visit my GF, and we ride over by Tryol (snowboarding hill), so many great roads, makes me wanna move there!
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X