Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Anyone have any experience on a ~2000 ducati monster 750?

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
    Honestly with the big bikes, I find that most get hot but something about ducati fairings in the past directed a little bit more towards the ridetr. Still, I love that bike one of the best looking bar none. Plus the sound, all the Japanese sound similar but those ducks...;D;D
    I guess it all depends on the riders size. I'm 5'11" and about 175, I was stuck in some traffic and a couple lights the other day, was a little toasty, but not enough to not see that thing parked in my backyard when I'm not on it. I wish the sound transferred well over video or sound clips. Its 100% different sounding in person.

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Honestly with the big bikes, I find that most get hot but something about ducati fairings in the past directed a little bit more towards the ridetr. Still, I love that bike one of the best looking bar none. Plus the sound, all the Japanese sound similar but those ducks...;D;D

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Congrats.
    Does it blast you with heat like the 899? I love those ducks but some got toasty when I rode them.
    Honestly, I've read about people saying that its so hot. Just dont touch that screw where your knee would be under the tank. THAT is as hot as they say it is, other than that, its warmer than normal but nothing outrageous. Not really a bike meant for traffic.

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Congrats.
    Does it blast you with heat like the 899? I love those ducks but some got toasty when I rode them.

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Bought this on friday and drove it 288 miles home.. I didnt think that one through, but it was the most ive ever smiled while being extremely uncomfortable.

I originally wanted a s1000RR BUT i couldn't pass up the deal i got for one of my dream bikes.

no regrats.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDelphin View Post
    nice bike !
    I have a 74 Yamaha RD250.... love the 2 strokes.
    lol you cant say that without posting some pics guy! lets see that bad boy, I still miss my RD350 I had, still looking for a 400 project

Leave a comment:

• NYCDelphin
    replied
    nice bike !
    I have a 74 Yamaha RD250.... love the 2 strokes.

Leave a comment:

• pilot20
    replied
    Originally posted by Downz View Post
    those R9Ts are bad ass! buddy has one, thing is a blast, really diggin the new racer version

The Racer is pretty cool. Too bad they went cheap on the front forks.

Leave a comment:

• pilot20
    replied
    Originally posted by TroyShark View Post
    @pilot20

Wasn't expecting this. Bad ass

I put my vehicles to good use :grin:

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    Is this a '17 Z10? Because if it is, I just rode my buddies this past weekend and it was probably the scariest thing I've ever rode.

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Because too much fun?
    Yep yep yep, fz10. Just gotta respect it a bit more than other bikes.

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    Is this a '17 Z10? Because if it is, I just rode my buddies this past weekend and it was probably the scariest thing I've ever rode.
    Because too much fun?

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    [IMG]https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17626565_1482518605092765_4683626194205491838_n.jp g?oh=acf3742f59fa960bed56482441d7e5ea&oe=5994412D/IMG]
    Picked this up earlier this week, cruise control is sweet

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
    On the subject of rnineT's. Sweet jesus yes.

Sadly only have access to my instagram shots from a few weeks back. Would. So. Hard. Sadly out of my price range right now.

Links...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6Vx-alNKX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJuAUDgnrl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyvV2jABh1/
    Originally posted by tim88325is View Post
    I saw my first one in person a few weeks ago, it was impressive how compact it is, like just a big engine with wheels and seat tacked on.

they are straight up bad ass bikes, they have that four stroke dirt bike sound to them almost, very throaty, very tractor like, but very smooth and flickable. I rode my buddies last year at the distinguished gentlemen's ride, I would have taken my Repsol, but the rules were older/retro/new classic style bikes, although there were guys on sport bikes there, so maybe this year ill say the hell with it and bring the CBR.

Heres the vid from it, such a blast, you can see my goofy mug looking like an Irish pub owner at 0:46 laughing at my even goofier friend with the bow tie, and me at 2:58 ripping on the R-nine-T!

Leave a comment:

• tim88325is
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
    On the subject of rnineT's.
    I saw my first one in person a few weeks ago, it was impressive how compact it is, like just a big engine with wheels and seat tacked on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X