X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    That bmw is wicked.
    I did a thing. Picked up a rocket ship a couple days ago. Ill post some pictures this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• TroyShark
    replied
    @pilot20

Wasn't expecting this. Bad ass

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by pilot20 View Post
    I currently ride a BMW R9T and an S1000XR
    those R9Ts are bad ass! buddy has one, thing is a blast, really diggin the new racer version

Leave a comment:

• pilot20
    replied
    I currently ride a BMW R9T and an S1000XR
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Spent the weekend out camping and riding with a few friends, was a great time, but I am beat!

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    naked has been overkilled.

Time to go back to fairings (mostly for functional sake).
    That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    naked has been overkilled.

Time to go back to fairings (mostly for functional sake).

Leave a comment:

• tim88325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ky0u View Post
    Am I doing this desert thing right?
    Looks good to me...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• ky0u
    replied
    Am I doing this desert thing right?

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Originally posted by tim88325is View Post
    Looks awesome, I am getting bummed out on Eastern PA offroad riding, the only legal places are super rocky for the most part. I miss riding the local farms with their soft dirt years ago.

I am thinking of taking vacations to ride dirt bikes off road, I see videos in Tennessee and Oregon where the riding looks so fun. Even the desert in AZ looks relatively smooth and rock-free compared to the strip-mine areas of PA.
    The desert is all sorts of different terrain depending on where you go, if you go a few hours west of here, you get the sand dunes, go a few hours north, and you get "The Cinders" which is volcanic ash/pebbles through pine forests, massive hill climbs there, awesome spot, right now with it being winter, I ride in the actual desert like in that pic, which varies from smooth open desert floor, to rocky steep hill climbs, to box canyon narrow trails, to water crossings, to sand washes, and all sorts of shit, its bad ass

Leave a comment:

• tim88325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Downz View Post
    Took her out with my two buddies on their 450Fs, was able to find the exact same spot I took my family to a few weeks prior with some rented side by sides way up in the hills/mountains, but came in from a different direction, was cool to find the trail, been looking for it for a while, AZ never ceases to amaze me
    Looks awesome, I am getting bummed out on Eastern PA offroad riding, the only legal places are super rocky for the most part. I miss riding the local farms with their soft dirt years ago.

I am thinking of taking vacations to ride dirt bikes off road, I see videos in Tennessee and Oregon where the riding looks so fun. Even the desert in AZ looks relatively smooth and rock-free compared to the strip-mine areas of PA.
    Last edited by tim88325is; 03-14-2017, 04:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bikerbill2021
    replied
    Been finagling with my WR for a few weeks now, trying to figure out why it was detonating on WOT, fix my leaking fork seals, and a bunch of other little things . Started running Avgas, or aviation fuel, 100 octane low lead, got the jetting corrected for it as it makes the bike run richer, and replaced my fork seals, which were a bit trickier then other bikes I've done, but she's a happy dirt bike now!

Took her out with my two buddies on their 450Fs, was able to find the exact same spot I took my family to a few weeks prior with some rented side by sides way up in the hills/mountains, but came in from a different direction, was cool to find the trail, been looking for it for a while, AZ never ceases to amaze me

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    The Hornet is an excellent example of what a modern standard motorcycle should look like, and they're allegedly reliable to boot.

Anyone here had one?
    I have a little seat time on one. They're heavier than they look but they feel pretty good. Could use a few more horsepower but obviously not slow.

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I will be taking the bike on the highway a lot, and here in California 80 is cruising, so I think I'd be wringing out that 390 to the max haha. Maybe a 500 is a better option then.
    Reading the feedback from articles it seems that it does okay at 80 mph.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Love the 390. Looks great. I wouldn't be too worried about the thumper. I had a KTM lc4 engine and it was quite smooth. As long as your primary goal isn't highway cruising I think you would be okay.
    I will be taking the bike on the highway a lot, and here in California 80 is cruising, so I think I'd be wringing out that 390 to the max haha. Maybe a 500 is a better option then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X