Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
    Just picked this up yesterday.

2002 Triumph 955i Centennial Edition. One of ~400.

I hade a 955 special edition.....last year they made it. That bike was so much fun! 3 cylinder POWA!
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

New rubber, chain, sprockets and fitted a LED headlight

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
      It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Putting some work off on the 02' to rebuild my KX85 just to go goon around on... I need something to ride again. The bug is back
        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

out at the local meet last night and we had a Y2k bike show up. Something you don't see every day.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-13955...190_1395537838

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
            It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Been awhile, sold the RM125 with the 144 big bore kit on it last week, got the YZ125 up for sale as we speak. Really happy with the Yami, cleaned up real well and runs/rides great.

When I picked it up

How she sits now, new top end, decal kit, and a good cleaning.

So yet again, onto the next project, picked up this 99 CR250 (my first 250 woo!) that needs the motor gone through. If you couldn't tell I love two strokes :p

Ignore the donut on the truck, had that happen on the way to pick the CR up, almost 100 miles round trip on a dry rotted, shitty spare tire, I love this truck, such a trooper

Comment

Supermoto project...

Comment

Downz.
                  So how do you go about re-covering a seat? I have a Polaris ATV and need to replace the cover. OEM cover cost 175 while a complete replacement cost 400! I'm hesitant to buy some cheap cover. The seat gets hammered on pretty hard. I know you can't spend a ton of money on OEM parts when you are flipping, whats your secret?
                  i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                    Downz.
                    So how do you go about re-covering a seat? I have a Polaris ATV and need to replace the cover. OEM cover cost 175 while a complete replacement cost 400! I'm hesitant to buy some cheap cover. The seat gets hammered on pretty hard. I know you can't spend a ton of money on OEM parts when you are flipping, whats your secret?
                    Honestly? ebay ha, I haven't had a seat recovered yet, I just lurk ebay looking for either a stock seat in good shape, or a stock seat with an aftermarket cover on it. A lot of those aftermarket seat covers are pretty cheap too, have a better texture to them, feel more solid, and sometimes clean designs on them that accent the bike nicely. I cant speak for longevity's sake, but it seems those aftermarket seat covers are preferred over the stock leather a lot of these machines come with.

However, when I was fixing up my XR350 I was debating on re-wrapping the seat myself, a trip to jo-anns or hobby lobby for some marine grade style leather fabric and a staple gun was in my plans, just never got around to it.

Comment

I found an OEM or they say it is, cover for $87. I'll just give it a try. Thanks for the input. I could use a bit more grip on the seat...
                      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

I have removed and reinstalled seat covers on a CRF250R and Nighthawk CB700SC after replacing the foam. It should be pretty straightforward if the cover is already made for the application. I would plan on getting a air powered staple gun, cordless/electric/hand staplers just don't cut it in my experience. I would take note with how the factory installed the cover you are replacing and just try to duplicate that.

Downz.

Comment

I found an OEM or they say it is, cover for $87. I'll just give it a try. Thanks for the input. I could use a bit more grip on the seat...
                          the different texture is nice, its more of a "marine" style usually, raised dimples rather then smooth leather etc its def an improvement in my eyes on any off road bike/quad

Comment

Deus Ex Machina. Shop moto, surf, apparel & accessories online now. In the endless pursuit of fun. Quality clothing for the self-propelled. Shop tees, hats, riding gear and more. Free shipping on orders over $120.

Comment

Anyone have good advice for a pit bike? Something easy to move around in a race trailer and quick enough to scurry around the entire track?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
                                Anyone have good advice for a pit bike? Something easy to move around in a race trailer and quick enough to scurry around the entire track?
                                Depends on your budget, Honda CRF50 or a Yamaha TTR50 are excellent choices, but they will be upwards of 600-1000 for one. I hear meh things about the SSR knock offs, 125CC so a bit more power then the Honda or Yami, but the quality will be poorer.

Id go with a YSR50 or YSR80, just b/c (joking, kinda :D)

Comment

Working...
                                X