• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	ysr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	7176871

I've had three ysrs awesome pit bikes especially since most dont have titles. All of mine were street legal though. I had one with a liquid cooled cr125r swap that would do 95 mph and the one pictured was a big bore it would do 55 with me (190lbs). Stock they'll still do 45 wide open depending on how big you are.

Id rather have a mini motard ripper though some of the pitsters were street legal and ive seen jap swaps then you can have dirt tires too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
      [ATTACH]97378[/ATTACH]

I've had three ysrs awesome pit bikes especially since most dont have titles. All of mine were street legal though. I had one with a liquid cooled cr125r swap that would do 95 mph and the one pictured was a big bore it would do 55 with me (190lbs). Stock they'll still do 45 wide open depending on how big you are.

Id rather have a mini motard ripper though some of the pitsters were street legal and ive seen jap swaps then you can have dirt tires too.
      those lil things are killer, really want one, ha there is a guy on craigslist local here that has one with a banshee motor in it, fucking bonkers :drink:

they are such cool lil bikes but I can see me fucking myself up real quick on one haha

Got two 250s now! picked up a 01 YZ250 with a blown bottom end, got that motor ripped apart at my shop right now, would have had it finished tonight but ran into a snag with the cases not wanting to line up, hoping to have that done this weekend. CR250 is waiting on the jug to come back from the machine shop

Comment

There are a lot of nice bikes in phoenix.

When i went to MMI i bought a 60s cushman golf cart with a 2003 gsxr 750 motor for 2k. It had rhino a arms and a polaris 500 quad rear end. I daily drove it to school for awhile. It was epic. I took it on the freeway a few times too :D.

There was a guy i followed near the school one day that was driving a single seated coffin rat rod. I really liked seeing the 4X4 quads running down the streets! Oh yeah and three wheelers.

Comment

Took some pics in Wynwood, as we were out riding this past weekend.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
            There are a lot of nice bikes in phoenix.

When i went to MMI i bought a 60s cushman golf cart with a 2003 gsxr 750 motor for 2k. It had rhino a arms and a polaris 500 quad rear end. I daily drove it to school for awhile. It was epic. I took it on the freeway a few times too :D.

There was a guy i followed near the school one day that was driving a single seated coffin rat rod. I really liked seeing the 4X4 quads running down the streets! Oh yeah and three wheelers.
            another reason why i love living out here, you can make pretty much anything street legal, and there are some crazy contraptions that pop up on craigslist from time to time.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            Took some pics in Wynwood, as we were out riding this past weekend.

beautiful machines! I still havent had a chance to ride an S1000RR, but friends have told me it truly is an incredible motorcycle, one of if not the best bikes at the moment. someday

Comment

so im new to r3v but not motorcycles...im glad I found this thread

before I moved out here I came to visit a friend and went on a little roadtrip which really sold me on the west coast...

picking the rental up at SD harley

packed up

LB cycle swap

LA

june lake

yosemite

bodie ghost town

lake tahoe

Bixby Canyon Bridge

so I moved out here and ended up picking up this sporty chop which I regret selling last year

decided to try and be a "rational adult" by getting a stock bike to commute with...
              so I picked up this super clean 1990 Softail Springer Custom (fxstsc)

after about a month of ownership

turns out I ****ing HATED the way it rode...so among other things, I hacked off the back, turned it into a rigid & sold the springer at the swap meet.

yellow wasn't really my thing either so I decided to change it up but still keep the big split tanks on since this is my commuter/long haul bike

a little salute to my hometown of Buffalo, NY

spent 5 days in Mexico doing the EDR a few weeks ago...

here are a few pics

and here is my fancy lady...

you may have seen her looking like this a few years ago

this pic made its way around the internet

well I decided to give her a proper makeover too...

wasn't happy with how the seat turned out and didn't want to keep the raw look this bike had for so long...

PRESTO CHANGE-O!

Shes a skinny b!tch

my home...

sorry for the long winded post :yawn:

Comment

sweet studio apartment/garage, sucks we don't really have easily available setups like that in MD

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                  sweet studio apartment/garage, sucks we don't really have easily available setups like that in MD
                  Indeed, that's a legit man cave. Do you live there? Or is this just a space for your things?

Anyone else think this guy was Newman for a second reading the post and seeing the pictures?

I'm more of a fan of crotch rockets, but I've never had more tickets than when I had my last R6. Thinking about another at some point, but then again a cafe bike might be nice too and won't get me into as much trouble. Have plenty of friends with Harley's but I'm not much of a fan.

I catch myself on http://www.bikeexif.com/ too much. A modernized cafe, something like a Ducati Sport 1000 without the Ducati price tag would be my style. The custom bikes that are part retro, part resto-mod get me going.
                  Last edited by DEV0 E30; 06-11-2015, 09:32 AM.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                    Indeed, that's a legit man cave. Do you live there? Or is this just a space for your things?

Anyone else think this guy was Newman for a second reading the post and seeing the pictures?
                    yeah I live there and its funny you say that because newman and myself have been friends for almost 2 decades

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
                      yeah I live there and its funny you say that because newman and myself have been friends for almost 2 decades
                      Haha! Small world, yeah I figured you might being from NY.

So what does a place like that rent for in Socal?
                      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

i pay 1450/mo

Comment

my bike could use a good cleaning from mexico...

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
                            cool stuff, I was born and raised in the Finger lakes area of Upstate NY, and lived in Buffalo for a few years while attending school. Ran into newman once or twice too, his cars were always nuts

got the YZ250 done, had an issue with it basically going WOT when kicked over, scared the shit out of me the first time it happened. After much head banging, turned out to be a stretched throttle cable. Runs great now, never ridden a 250 before this one, front end does not like to stay down haha.

If all goes to plan, will be selling it to a kid I was neighbors/ went to high school with who is stationed in Yuma for the military, called me up out of the blue, didnt know each other until he started asking about my area code on my number. It really is a small world

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                              cool stuff, I was born and raised in the Finger lakes area of Upstate NY, and lived in Buffalo for a few years while attending school. Ran into newman once or twice too, his cars were always nuts
                              ha if you can believe there was a time when newman and myself didnt give a shit about cars. we used to cruise around in his 80's chevy celebrity with our bmx bikes stuffed in the back.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X