The r3v motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    ^^ First Vtwin I ever rode was an 01 RSV Mille R, pulled a second gear wheelie going up an on ramp. I nearly shit my pants, I had no idea what to expect with the bike, the power delivery was so much different than the inline 4s I'd ridden. I'm no wheelie rider by any means, that bike was incredible.
    I love that bike, v twins are the only bikes i would one now, nothing else quite feels the same. What do ride? I ride a Buell XB12R (the torque king)
    sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

I'm actually going to pick up an xb9r for my brother tonight lol

I rode an xb12r, loved it! Just couldn't get past the (in my opinion) terrible front fairing/headlights lol
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Ya it looks like a pissed of hornet. I like it lol
        sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

haha yeah, it was a fun bike for sure, dont see them very often.

Comment

sold my interceptor of page 1, picked this up last weekend.
            '92 CBR600F2

Comment

Just pulled out my KZ1K, threw a new chain, filter, and oil at it, and had some fun with torque on dirt roads. Now it just needs to be warmer!

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

i luv my 10r !!

i like to go fast.
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

dead link

Comment

Thought this might be appreciated here, looks like a cool movie/documentary coming out soon.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                      Originally posted by Chachi
                      young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

first bike, very fun.
                        -84 325e 158k
                        -06 suzuki drz 400sm

Comment

What do you suggest for a first time rider? I'm going to check out a 1983 Honda cb650 NightHawk. It's mint with 10,000 miles and I think I can talk the guy down to 1,000. Was thinking of turning it into a Cafe Racer.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                            What do you suggest for a first time rider? I'm going to check out a 1983 Honda cb650 NightHawk. It's mint with 10,000 miles and I think I can talk the guy down to 1,000. Was thinking of turning it into a Cafe Racer.

Pretty much any of the night hawks are great bikes to start on. If you want a sportier bike, make sure you have self control first and foremost, even a 250cc scooter can kill you in a heartbeat. Also for your first bike get something you won't mind banging up a bit, you WILL sell it sooner than you anticipate and its very likely it will get dropped or beat on a bit. Once you try riding you will learn what you do and do not like and find a bike that suites your style. I kept my first bike for 4 months and swapped out to something more comfortable for me.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

The suit i've been wanting for a long time just went on sale from $1199 to $630 shipped!
                              I dont have a sportbike right now, but I might jump on this. Yes, its kind of "out there" but for some reason I just love it. I had the vertex jacket and it fit perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                                If you can, start on small to medium size dirt bike. They are designed to crash, earth is much softer and less abrasive than asphalt and you can understand a slide and how to correct at a much lower level.
                                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X