Originally posted by emerson. View Post

Flat slides sound nice.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
        Flat slides sound nice.
        Thanks! Between the snarl outta those carbs and the exhaust note, I can't decide which I like better lol

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
        It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

So the Suzuki is more or less done, fires right up first kick, man how I have missed two strokes, its been years.

tucked away for now

And for comparison with the same angle/shot, heres a before and after

Well thats is for now, not sure how long it'll be until the next project, Im thinking I might get a bit more creative with a shifter kart or a cafe moped, unless I come across a cheap street bike that can be converted to track duty :)

Comment

Brought the bosses Gs850 home today, it sure as hell doesn't like idling in gear cold. Kept dying at every stop light, had people honking at us, and burnt my leg kick starting it. I was a total squid, shorts, no gear, and a helmet. :/

Comment

[ATTACH]95393[/ATTACH]

The Build:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                Brought the bosses Gs850 home today, it sure as hell doesn't like idling in gear cold. Kept dying at every stop light, had people honking at us, and burnt my leg kick starting it. I was a total squid, shorts, no gear, and a helmet. :/
                i almost bought an 81 GS850 for 400 bux today, needed carb work, would have been a great cafe project, but it looks like the seller flaked. seems to be happening a lot lately

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                  [ATTACH]95393[/ATTACH]
                  very nice! Specs?
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

mine:
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Just picked this up yesterday.

2002 Triumph 955i Centennial Edition. One of ~400.

1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Rode 450mi yesterday on the ducati and it did great
                        Riding season has officially started for me

Comment

450 miles on a bike is no joke... much less in a car. New bike?
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            450 miles on a bike is no joke... much less in a car. New bike?
                            I picked it up about a month and a half ago now. 1995 ducati m900, love everything about it. Hopefully stack 10k+ miles on it this year :)

Comment

Next projects picked up, in my new to me Nissan "Hardbody", was a good night!

First one is an 04 Suzuki RM125 with a big bore kit, that one is complete and runs, other one is a Yamaha YZ125 that needs a new top end. These two arent anywhere near as bad as the last two I did, so this should be easier. Plus they have all sorts of neat aftermarket upgrades and parts on them, more on that later. So same old story as the last, go through them, clean them up, sell em for a profit. If you can't tell, I love two strokes :)

Also, heres my little Nissan I just picked up. I was looking for an old 90s jap truck, and this one literally popped up across the street from my house. Got it for $1700, put about 350 into with misc belts, seals, gaskets etc. 93 King cab, auto V6 2X4, in great shape for what it is, going to be my secondary daily/work mule/motorcycle mover, solid truck, very happy with it!

Comment

Clean bike :)

Comment

Working...
                                X