The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
    ^really?? I feel he has stepped his game up a lot since season 2, especially with killing Lori and almost killing that new groups girl. I think he deserves to stay now, and most likely, he will become the new leader since Rick is on the verge of bat-shit crazy!
    I think it's more likely that Daryl will become the new leader. I doubt they'll kill him off. Glenn is another possibility.

I'm also kinda wondering what the chances are that Rick is eventually killed off. Dude's losing it, and I'm thinking he'll slip up and get himself killed.

Also, anyone else catch that scene with Beth and Rick? Dafuq kinda pedo shit is that? She's supposed to be 17, and hes like fucking 40.

Comment

Hate zombie movies,

FUCKEN LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        I think it's more likely that Daryl will become the new leader. I doubt they'll kill him off. Glenn is another possibility.

I'm also kinda wondering what the chances are that Rick is eventually killed off. Dude's losing it, and I'm thinking he'll slip up and get himself killed.

Also, anyone else catch that scene with Beth and Rick? Dafuq kinda pedo shit is that? She's supposed to be 17, and hes like fucking 40.
        You're probably right about that, but there's always the possibility! Knowing how the writers are, it's almost impossible to predict how things go. But, what happened between Beth and Rick? I didn't catch that or may have not payed much attention to it??

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          I repeat. Carl needs to die.
          Nope, Carl is the new bad ass.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

But, what happened between Beth and Rick? I didn't catch that or may have not payed much attention to it??
            Was in the preview for next ep,

Wait until Feb, GTFO!!!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

You're probably right about that, but there's always the possibility! Knowing how the writers are, it's almost impossible to predict how things go. But, what happened between Beth and Rick? I didn't catch that or may have not payed much attention to it??
              It was only on the screen for like a second in the previews. But it looked like Beth was warming up to Rick. Or maybe they just took the scene out of context to make it look like it.

Comment

Okay, now I see. Well she kissed him, so in that case, she wants the "D" and I think he should do it! Shieett! Can't be picky when the world around is crumbling as it is!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Yeah, but that's bad news for Carl. Maybe that's how Rick will get killed off?

Comment

I was weirded out by the kissing scene too. Does anyone else get uncomfortable when Carol talks about her sexuality? I was laughing when Oscar called her a lesbian, but then she got all I think my nuts shriveled up inside me. Same when she tried to make a move on Daryl in the beginning of this season.

Comment

Yes GOVeRNOR needs to die...

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScope View Post
                        Does anyone else get uncomfortable when Carol talks about her sexuality?
                        Nope, she would go off.

Id have a crack (but I'm old lol)

Comment

Hell no.
                          It's the apocalypse for crying out loud. They shower what.....once every two weeks? Having a go at that would be like peeling apart a grilled cheese sandwich.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

The beth kiss is just a one of this things, young girl gets all lovey dovey ans starry eyed. Nothing is gonna happen from it. Carl would be pissed because he's tryna get his dick wet too.
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                              Hell no.
                              It's the apocalypse for crying out loud. They shower what.....once every two weeks? Having a go at that would be like peeling apart a grilled cheese sandwich.
                              Better than slapping one into Hershel :p

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                                Hate zombie movies,

FUCKEN LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I hate anything that has to do with zombies except this show.

In other news, I'm so hurt that we have to wait till February

Comment

Working...
                                X