• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old episodes should be on www.cokeandpopcorn.com
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

It was pretty good.

The only thing I didn't understand was where the hell did they get a horse?!!
      IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
        It was pretty good.

The only thing I didn't understand was where the hell did they get a horse?!!
        and a pig.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Months have passed and I'm sure they found those animals on runs.
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Want my hour back. So unrelated and disappointed. What happened to the walking dead? Remember the first season? So intense and gripping compared to this garbage.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by alB5 View Post
              Want my hour back. So unrelated and disappointed. What happened to the walking dead? Remember the first season? So intense and gripping compared to this garbage.
              I feel like they're trying to build up a sense of safety or something... at least I hope so.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I feel like they're trying to build up a sense of safety or something... at least I hope so.
                Partly that, and I also think they're trying to set the scene to give viewers an idea of how things are now that several months have passed.

Comment

wasnt blown away. the trailer seemed much more intense. But o well. im in for the story so ill still be watching

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I was entertained.

Of course, if you compare it to recent events involving BB, it will pale in comparison.

That said, I am curious to see where they go with it. The show IS getting stale, but maybe they will maintain some level of entertaining ability.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      The show IS getting stale, but maybe they will maintain some level of entertaining ability.
                      The events at the end of season 3 kept me on my toes

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Im sure it will speed up. If you think about it this first episode progressed pretty quick.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

it's all about building suspense and telling a store with WD, if you recall when they were searching for Sophia, that "theme" was dragged out so long that you were not expecting *spoiler alert* the end when she walked out of the barn a zombie and Rick shot her in the head, that to me was worth the wait.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I liked Ep2. Looking forward to next week, the BBQ didn't go down to well at the end.

Originally posted by der affe
                            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I thought shane shot the zombie Sophia. but I cant remember.

ANYWAY, next week it ends with daryl michonne tyrese and some other guy coming upon a heard of 7500 zombies, is that action enough for you?? seconds after hearing a voice on the radio

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                              Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

One thing I don't understand...

How hard would it be to just have 5 people out on the fences poking zombies in the head? You could take out 1 zombie every few seconds multiplied by 5 people over a couple hours... that's a lot of zombies. Especially if you were to switch groups off every couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X