The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant seem to see it, thought I had mentioned somewhere on some page,

Am I the only one worried that glen has picked up a bat??? in the comics he dies by being bludgened to death with a bat

yes, my spelling sucks, no i dont care what anyone thinks, I am only a truck driver in canada. english no speaky well wiff only one toof!

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
    Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Smelser View Post
      cant seem to see it, thought I had mentioned somewhere on some page,

Am I the only one worried that glen has picked up a bat??? in the comics he dies by being bludgened to death with a bat

yes, my spelling sucks, no i dont care what anyone thinks, I am only a truck driver in canada. english no speaky well wiff only one toof!
      i don't know if i like where their going with the show. i know it's the zombie apocalypse, but just once I'd like to see something go right for the group. tyrese got a gig on another show so that didn't really bother me. don't kill glen off, I've watched him grow from a wet behind the ears adolescent to a pretty bad ass mf er.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smelser View Post
        I missed that, but if the show follows the comics, that's not the right bat. You'll know the right bat when you see it.

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
        i don't know if i like where their going with the show. i know it's the zombie apocalypse, but just once I'd like to see something go right for the group.
        Yeah that's not gonna happen lol.

Edit: I'm 40 minutes into tonight's episode and it just hit me why Maggie is so upset. Completely forgot Beth was her sister lol. Wow.
        Last edited by rturbo 930; 02-15-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

just had a crazy thought.

end of last season on the way to terminus the people who read comics where saying cannibals, and or hunters.
          most including me, figured the band of men darryl was with WAS the hunters. what if they were just a band of misfits that rick killed to get his mojo killer instict back.
          the group is NOW being stalked by "the hunters"

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            I missed that, but if the show follows the comics, that's not the right bat. You'll know the right bat when you see it.

Yeah that's not gonna happen lol.

Edit: I'm 40 minutes into tonight's episode and it just hit me why Maggie is so upset. Completely forgot Beth was her sister lol. Wow.
            I remember, I think it was scott gimple who said that they were going to be very beat, very dark and down and that things were going to get MUCH worse before they show a little better for the group.
            harsh times ahead i think

Comment

Also, Andrew Lincoln is now clean shaved, so there are rumors they get to DC by the end of season and get cleaned up, or we wait and that is the beginning of season 6.

Also, another forum I'm on, don't recall where, but one of the members does graphics for WD and posted pictures of Washington DC trashcan labels, so, we do know they make it there and it's already been shot.

Comment

his beard could be so thick in the show that they are using make up ( or what ever its called in the biz) for his beard, where they glue it on your face

Comment

^No, the shave is spoken of. I'll get a link.

Comment

He is shaven, at the premiere, while shooting the second half of this season, while in production of ep12-16.

Comment

ahhhhh
                      maybe its Alexandria where Rick later becomes the leader of that place?
                      just spit ballin from what I have heard. would love to read the comics but expensive and hard to find here

Comment

You know you can download them right?

Comment

total downer episode, I could relate to them being so tired and beaten. I would just sit by a tree, go to sleep and never wake up.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

BUMP!

Thoughts on episode 11? Think it will be real? As much as I want it to be, I know it won't. Something horrible will happen soon. And I hope Glen doesn't die, one of my favorite characters. Not to mention his death would probably make Maggie go nuts/ off herself.

OH yeah, and

Comment

Finally watched last weeks episode....

Something is definitely not right.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ my bet is that during the "audition" process they decide to let everyone in BUT Rick and the rest of the group has to decide whether to stay in Alexandria or continue with Rick to DC or wherever he may go

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X