No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well shit, so do they turn on the town? carol shouldn't of taken that chocolate they gona know
    isn't there only 1 episode left in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
      well shit, so do they turn on the town? carol shouldn't of taken that chocolate they gona know
      3 more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
        Lol you're probably right! The chocolate is what is going to give it away haha

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Before reading the synopsis' for the rest of the season, I had an idea. What if Alexandria is the interview for an even bigger group? They have to live with them there until it is deemed they are able to join the rest.

Oh, and in a zombie apocalypse, an 8.6 IS a 10.

Comment

The Walking Dead

I have been a non hater for so long, but this season is boring me.

I think, meh that was an ok episode. Then I watch the latest better call Saul. Then I think, wow that was a good show... And walking dead suck now
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post

Oh, and in a zombie apocalypse, an 8.6 IS a 10.
              I loved how Kevin Smith from the last Talking Dead was just talking about banging everyone in a zombie-infested world. Dude seriously cracked me up during that show.
              2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
              (Daily Driver)
              Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
              KW V2 Coilovers
              VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                I have been a non hater for so long, but this season is boring me.

I think, meh that was an ok episode. Then I watch the latest better call Saul. Then I think, wow that was a good show... And walking dead suck now
                Yeah, the last few episodes have been a bit dull, and I generally don't mind the slower episodes too much. That's probably my biggest complaint about the show - they need to pick up the pace. But it should start picking up pretty soon.

I gotta say though, Carol's scene with the kid when she was stealing the guns was fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  Yeah, the last few episodes have been a bit dull, and I generally don't mind the slower episodes too much. That's probably my biggest complaint about the show - they need to pick up the pace. But it should start picking up pretty soon.

I gotta say though, Carol's scene with the kid when she was stealing the guns was fucking awesome.
                  taking the chocolate bar is going to get her busted.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode finally. 2 more to go.

Comment

dunno why that buddy-fucker got put in the van and brought back to town after he got knocked out. one in the head, two in the chest. you've already gotta explain yourself to the mayor about her kid... "sorry, he didn't make it either."

other thing that bugged me about tonight's episode - *why* are you all on full-auto all of a sudden? i don't see anyone packing new rounds.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Because he must be properly punished ^
                        Also, Motherdick

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

My only problem with the show is how they've glossed over a lot of the survival detail in favour of focusing on the human element. I miss the good 'ol days when they were running around trying to find food and supplies and such. Considering the hunter-gather nature of the group, you would almost constantly be searching for more food. I find it incredibly difficult that doofus kid and his little consortium doing 'runs' is producing enough to sustain an entire community, especially to the standard they seem to be.

How do you do that two pennies thing? haha.

Comment

Holy cluster-fuck.

Comment

thinking back to last weeks, any comic book readers wanna spill the info on BUttons?? they didnt want to talk about it on talking dead incase it is part of a later story line or something.

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                              Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by cwatt View Post
                                My only problem with the show is how they've glossed over a lot of the survival detail in favour of focusing on the human element. I miss the good 'ol days when they were running around trying to find food and supplies and such. Considering the hunter-gather nature of the group, you would almost constantly be searching for more food. I find it incredibly difficult that doofus kid and his little consortium doing 'runs' is producing enough to sustain an entire community, especially to the standard they seem to be.

How do you do that two pennies thing? haha.
                                Well, by now these guys are practically pro's at scouring for supplies and food. However, they probably have a garden of sorts producing vegetables and what not. Meat is out there, just gotta kill for it. I think it would be a waste to continue focusing on the scavenging aspect because that will get old real quick.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                                2002 325i - DD
                                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X