No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are all on my DVR. But you cannot come over and watch them in bed with me, because my wife will think it is weird. :)
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
      somthing is gonna happen with 8.6/10 blonde hairstylist, Rick and the husband who was smoking on the porch and welcomed Rick.
      i'm calling it... rick gon' tap dat.

(i would too.)
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        i'm calling it... rick gon' tap dat.

(i would too.)
        and as they said in Talking Dead.. her husband is as good as dead.
        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It looked like the scene where Rick is walking out at night and blonde hairstylist's husband "greets" Rick was a dream.. sort of an omen for what happened later when Glen slugged that douche guy.

And the little "outsider" girl took the pistol Rick left. She's the same girl Carl saw in the house outside Alexandria when they pulled up.

But I would def put money on Glen dying if Maggie becomes prego

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

^Yes, the girl. Carl did see her in the window of a house outside the walls. Makes perfect sense, now, is she gonna team up with Rick&Co. and get out of this softy town that won't make it?

Comment

Honestly hope this isnt Prison 2.0 with even more drama, show has gotten bad enough.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

I hope they flip the script and our group becomes the bad guys.
                98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post

this

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

long term prediction, Rick and blonde hook up and have a baby boy, who later gets with judith, SICK, right? WRONG! cause Judith is really SHANES daughter and then what would be ricks grandchild becomes the ultimate cure for the zombie appocolypse

I have said it, so shall it be!

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                    Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Spoilers, but only in the form of released descriptions of remaining season 5 episodes and an Andrew Lincoln quote.

Comment

after reading the, perhaps thats what they wanted ricks group for, they scouted them, saw how fearless and tough they were and could use them to rebel against negan and his crew. alexandria no longer needed negan for protection and it starts another govenor type war

Comment

I don't see Negan being much of an issue for some reason. Maybe its the person playing the character, but he just seems like a whiney little bitch. No way could he fill the Gov'nas shoes.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

not only is the husband dead, but he looks to be another person when hes drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                              + turns out Darrel is gay

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

^lol

blonde 8.6/10 with dimples will gargle ricks balls. confirmed with cheeky flirt session. Carol jacks the guns and little phaggot boy with the bowl cut follows her....

now what

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X