X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was extremely disappointing.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Why the hate on Carl?! Now that he no longer cries like a bitch about everything and "tries" to be a tough guy people hate him? Fuck Hershel (sp?) That kid held onto the shotgun for way too long.

Victory dance now that Andrea is gone, she seems like a decent actress but god damn was her character annoying!

Glad to see Tyrese and his sister back in the gang, sad to see old people just waiting to turn into zombies in their sleep now inside the prison.

My brother and I were cracking up at Rodriguez and the black dude's faces when getting into the Govna's truck. I was also happy to see Tyrese's ex-friend get domed.

Wish I knew where the fuck the govna drove off to!

Comment

Somewhat dissaponted.

Will the Gov'nah comeback with more help?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I was expecting more action, but whatever gonna have to wait till fall now ahhh!
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
            I was expecting more action, but whatever gonna have to wait till fall now ahhh!
            You should check out Falling Skies, pretty good substitute in the mean time. Season 3 starts in June! :nice:
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

It was actually pretty intense until the last 1/4.
              But I have no reason to be excited about waiting till fall. I don't really care what the gubn'r does because I though this silly war would be over with. They should've discovered something new to move the plot away from two groups fighting because it's boring now.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                Truth.

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                Am I. The only one feeling like that was a weak assed finally?

Carl is horrible...he is the last "needs to go" character left on Rick's team with Andrea gone...
                The Finale* did what it was supposed to do, Walking Dead more than most shows plays at it's own pace, not what we want, it keeps us waiting for the next one. Carl is just a product of his environment but he is a dick.

I don't know what is going to happen with the govnah, maybe this is where he turns into the even more evil person that the comic books show (I haven't read more than a few online page scans, but got' damn!).

While bringing everyone from the town is the "right thing to do" that is a lot of old people just ready to turn into walkers, new lights out policy at the prison, everyone keeps their door shut?

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                You should check out Falling Skies, pretty good substitute in the mean time. Season 3 starts in June! :nice:
                Never got into Falling Skies. Couldn't get passed the pretty bad special effects of the first few.

To be honest I don't watch too much TV.

Mad Men's final season is here on Sunday, then the Killing returns from almost being cancelled which is an amazing show, then Breaking Bad's final episodes, then we're back for Walking Dead Season 4. (I'm pretty sure that's the lineup for the coming months.) AMC is something different (their new branding approach) they are the only network I watch consistently besides Showtime and HBO.

If I could pay less for TV and just have those three channels I would. The mindless drivel that's on TV in record numbers sickens me, but I like to spend that short amount of TV time per week on something that is worth it. /snobshutoffyourtvandbeproductiveguy
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                  "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

I was a little disappointed. They hyped up the finale like there was going to be a big showdown and it was kind of "meh".

Glad I chose to watch Game of Thrones first over this.

Comment

Stepping their game up for Season 4

Looks promising

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

hell yea!

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Can't wait!
                          Originally posted by blunttech
                          r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Ive been to that quarry in the earlier seasons a couple times. Used to be super easy to get into, but since the show and lots of people finding out about it, it's super secure now. Sucks. And the black dude's house in season 1 is on Cherokee Ave across the street from the police station down a block from the zoo. Super sweet to see a TV show filmed in places I'm very familiar with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Arrrrrrrgggggggghhh, this is taking way to long!

Why wait until October, it's killing me!
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by todd black 88 View Post
                                arrrrrrrgggggggghhh, this is taking way to long!

Why wait until october, it's killing me!
                                agreed!

Comment

Working...
                                X