This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iceland. Enjoy.

Some dog that walked all the way from the farm to see us.

Can anyone guess what this is?

Can anyone guess what car this is?

Originally posted by Sagaris
    He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Iceland is amazing one of the places I would love to visit one day.

Is it lava?

and a toyota ECO?
      sigpic

Comment

No its Charcoal lmao.

Car is Toyota Yaris Ts. 2008 model (not me in picture, step grandfather.)

Overall not bad car, i think its cheap, and it was great to learn stick shift on. Fun to drive to.
        Originally posted by Sagaris
        He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

What. Dam that was the car I was thinking of but for some reason said ECO? lol.

Anyways pictures are beautiful. Wish I could afford to visit.
          Last edited by Massimo; 06-24-2012, 08:38 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
            What dame that was the car I was think but for some reason said ECO? lol.

Anyways pictures are beautiful. Wish I could afford to visit.
            In the US it was the Echo up until 2003, then in 2007 we got the yaris.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Pics look awesome, Iceland looks breathtaking.

Comment

Comment

^dayummmm

Comment

good shots everyone, glad to see everyone doing what we do!

Comment

My favorite from sundays action
                      sigpic
                      Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

T Verdier That is now my back ground. Thanks, what are the camera settings for that?

Anybody got an answer to my question on the last page?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                          T Verdier That is now my back ground. Thanks, what are the camera settings for that?

Anybody got an answer to my question on the last page?
                          I can't speak on the sigma,

But the settings were
                          1/2500th F3.5 to try and blur the background, had my AF point set to where the car is and had it on continuos focus, really not something that took a lot of skill just the right equipment and knowledge of my camera, I tried some panini shots but at 55 or 60 mph which is my guess on how fast the were going right there, I couldt get shit in focus at 1/80th but at 1/100the I had a little more luck but less dramatic wheel and background blur, I don't know how DIINANM3atl does it, maybe more mono pod and faster straits, and a lot of practice.
                          Last edited by T Verdier; 06-27-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Crunk. That d800 is working out nice man! You've got some crazy good lighting going on in those, are you able to do a Lot of fill light with the noise performance of that body? Or are those locations just super well balance as far as light?

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                              For a moment there I thought you had a press pass and you were down at the K-wall at turn two (my favorite place to shoot.) Then I noticed the fence in the pic. You have a large lens. ;) Nice shot. I hate NASCAR (really lousy racing.) but the shot is great.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                                I can't speak on the sigma,

But the settings were
                                1/2500th F3.5 to try and blur the background, had my AF point set to where the car is and had it on continuos focus, really not something that took a lot of skill just the right equipment and knowledge of my camera, I tried some panini shots but at 55 or 60 mph which is my guess on how fast the were going right there, I couldt get shit in focus at 1/80th but at 1/100the I had a little more luck but less dramatic wheel and background blur, I don't know how AK does it, maybe more mono pod and faster straits, and a lot of practice.
                                It is a prime location. with creast giving you the space from the background to get that great depth in the photo. Beautiful shot non the less.

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                                For a moment there I thought you had a press pass and you were down at the K-wall at turn two (my favorite place to shoot.) Then I noticed the fence in the pic. You have a large lens. Nice shot. I hate NASCAR (really lousy racing.) but the shot is great.

Will
                                At least you can take a big lenses. Here in adelaide when the V8 Supercars come, you are not allowed anything over like 70mm on a dslr. Yeh you can take compacts with 20x zoom. Fucks me right off.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X