Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cale
    replied
    My Alexander Mcqueen street climb mid's are fucking huge. I ordered half a size small from 9.5 to a 9 and my buddy who wears size 11 can get his foot in them. What the fuck?
    Last edited by cale; 09-28-2011, 03:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    I actually went to my local eastbay outlet to get a grip on sizing, they had the replicat's there, and I found them to be a full size bigger. But I ordered 2 sizes, Just in case.

    I'll end up returning one pair of shoes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trptguy
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    so sizing? do they run small or large?
    Half size small dude if you read the first few pages you would know that

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    so sizing? do they run small or large?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ian Bowers
    replied
    Picked up two pairs and used your code.

    Thanks, yo.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Got three pairs so far. 40% off drift cats....badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    ^ More proof that you must search.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    ^ more proof that r3v has been overran by de gayz

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Haha Lemme get riiiiight on that. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    ^you're supposed to take a picture with the sneakers on... wearing nothing else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied


    Win!! Thanks dude! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    hey, i've never bought pumas before. how do their sizes run? if im currently wearing size 12 Ipath Cats, should i go with 12 for puma?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah it was weird. But we called them up the next morning and they took care of us. The sales lady was like wtf

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    2 pairs of mine were on sale (Speed cats, and some perforated leathers for the woman), and they got the 40% off too.

    25 dollar puma's for her? Fuck yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    I ordered 9:0 friday night, because the deal started at 12 AM Eastern time. Oddly though then the discount didn't take off sale items. Could have saved more, but no big deal
    One of the shoes I ordered were on sale and the code still discounted 40% off

    ???

    Leave a comment:

Working...