Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    ordered some pants and suede archive sneakers. i was gonna get some speedcats but i have a feeling that my feet are too wide for them..

    thanks man

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    Glad you guys are gonna take advantage. Don't forget to share this with people!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrey
    replied
    damn it, gotta get that money!

    hopefully they got the Ferrari Tech model since they were stolen

    and to recomplete my 2 pairs of Ferraris

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    o wow, im retarded

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Is it just me, or is the amount available much much less than last time?

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Anyone have any of their running shoes, how are they.

    Leave a comment:


  • 'e30love'
    replied
    cant wait to get me
    some tekkis wooo, thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    wait till tomorrow

    edit: little late

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by Pl3wA
    it says you're coupon is not available
    starts tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    it says your coupon is not available
    Last edited by Pl3wA; 06-20-2012, 05:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    *spends the rest of the day looking through all of his options*

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    Is your foot 11.5? Because I wear 10, and I had to get a 11.5 for a proper fit. Exact same pair.

    EDIT: Doesn't matter anyways... 14 isn't even in the ballpark.
    I'd get size 12 then but ya, no sizes lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    http://www.shop.puma.com/Drift-Cat-I...6size%3DUS_8_5

    WAANNNNTTTTT, but no more size 11.5's D:
    Is your foot 11.5? Because I wear 10, and I had to get a 11.5 for a proper fit. Exact same pair.

    EDIT: Doesn't matter anyways... 14 isn't even in the ballpark.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied


    WAANNNNTTTTT, but no more size 11.5's D:

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Ever hear of this thing called a washing machine? does wonders on dirty things like clothes and shoes. If they were leather etc there is dry cleaning. Fire, dog= destroyed/
    I actually dropped like a gallon of used oil on a brand new pair of the suede ones. Had the wife pre-treat them then dropped them in the washing machine. They are now GTG!

    Leave a comment:

Working...