Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by xAZxE30x
    yess!!! haha i almost bumped this yesterday asking when! woohoo!
    FUCK YEAH! I need a new pair, this could not have came any faster. Well it could have but I will get them when I come back from FL ;)

    Originally posted by nando
    awesome. coincidentally, I just wore out one of the pairs I bought last year, and I destroyed the other (brand new pair) this weekend because of heavy rain and mud.
    Ever hear of this thing called a washing machine? does wonders on dirty things like clothes and shoes. If they were leather etc there is dry cleaning. Fire, dog= destroyed/

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Favorite time of the year!

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    awesome. coincidentally, I just wore out one of the pairs I bought last year, and I destroyed the other (brand new pair) this weekend because of heavy rain and mud.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    YESS! Just in time for my birfday!

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    yess!!! haha i almost bumped this yesterday asking when! woohoo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Puma
    replied
    It's that time of year again!!! Code posted here and in first post and is good ONLINE ONLY from Thursday 21 June through Sunday 24 June. Enjoy!!!

    SANPUMA612

    As usual, share this on any and all websites you frequent, Facebook, wherever you can! I get monies if we do well... Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    They are super nice. They are lather outside, and the inside is finished in leather too.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    White with a violet stripe.



    That just a red/violet stripe instead of black
    I never wear white, but those are my favorite style shoe. They look like a pair I used to own.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    White with a violet stripe.



    That just a red/violet stripe instead of black

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Yeah, but they were only $20...
    What color are they? I might take them off your hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah, but they were only $20...

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    I bought the top winners that were on sale in a 14... WAY too big, and I cant exchange for a 13 cause they are sold out

    eBay? lol
    Return them?

    My package came with a ups return label already paid for. Shits legit.

    My speed cats are half a size small. Sadface.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I bought the top winners that were on sale in a 14... WAY too big, and I cant exchange for a 13 cause they are sold out

    eBay? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    My Alexander Mcqueen street climb mid's are fucking huge. I ordered half a size small from 9.5 to a 9 and my buddy who wears size 11 can get his foot in them. What the fuck?
    Same problem. I'm gonna have to return them and get a smaller size if I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Wore my driftcats today.. bliss

    Leave a comment:

Working...