Can't use it on sale items :(
Son...I am disappoint.
Who likes PUMAs?! Who likes discounts?!
Collapse
X
-
hahaha!
well, i dont have any of these shoes, yet! I worded it awkward.
I will get 9.5 in rs1 and 10's for the ms's and if they dont fit then I will just figure somethin out!
my replicats are 10's and they fit well, little toe room, but just thought it was weird since i dont own any other 10'sLeave a comment:
-
I fit well, thank you.Hey Puma,
how do most the Pumas fit?
I wear a size 9 in just about everything, but i noticed my pumas I have are 10.. is this the norm for all the shoes?
I have the drift cats, ducatti 65cc's, and RS1's selected but dont want to get a 9 and have them fit like 8's haha
Thanks!
No seriously, if ALL your Pumas (RS1 & Drift Cats) are 10, get a 10. If the RS1's are 9.5 and Drift Cats are 10s, get 9.5 in anything other than the motorsport stuff and 10 in MS.Leave a comment:
-
If I can find out, I'll let you know!
There is no emoticon appropriate for my shock from that total...
Oh wait. Yes there is.
Leave a comment:
-
Hey Puma,
how do most the Pumas fit?
I wear a size 9 in just about everything, but i noticed my pumas I have are 10.. is this the norm for all the shoes?
I have the drift cats, ducatti 65cc's, and RS1's selected but dont want to get a 9 and have them fit like 8's haha
Thanks!Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Argh.. yeah ours did not work.
Either way we saved $120 and placed a $2280 order with tax. Good luck Puma!Leave a comment:
-
Yup, thanks for sharing this. If you get one for Adidas I'll be even more grateful haha. Just did an order for $326 and told all my friends about it :) would be cool to know at the end how much you made off our sorry selves.Leave a comment:
-
My sale item is receiving the discount when I update my shopping cart...maybe it refuses it at the end? Who knows, but so far the already down to $100 pair is down to $60 :)Leave a comment:
-
Im pacific time, it works right now. Im ordering in a few minutes
I tried it. My family and I had like 8 things in our cart and 6 were on sale, lolLeave a comment:
-
Damn it, doesnt work on sale items. Oh well cant expect everything to be cheap, lolLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: