X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fixed the front end on the M-sport
    Translate it over to here
    The front end actually doesnt look too bad to me

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
      God DAMN that interior looks tacky, busy, and shitty....way too caught up in a concept IMO.
      You think that looks busy? Sit inside of a 2005 to current gen Acura RL and report back. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
        You think that looks busy? Sit inside of a 2005 to current gen Acura RL and report back. :D
        A stupidly designed honda interior isn't an excuse for a stupidly designed bmw interior.

Comment

Alter center radio column to driver like E30 lolz, fuck passengers
          Originally posted by devon.818
          low key i actually paid attention to the drifting...then saw bouncing tits and went :o
          Originally posted by devon.818
          as for a 4hr boner...idk, start using it for things; cup holder, dial the phone, type with it, fix things, diagnose the e30, probe random shit...
          Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
          ...because Machine Gun

Comment

Any possibility that I saw one of these today? pretty sure I did... and it looked much better in person
            sigpic
            Originally posted by e30hijinks
            I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with most of you guys - I think it looks great. I'd take one in a heartbeat if I had the cash to shell out. Should enable BMW to compete with Audi again...
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

If only the new designers could remember what Claus Luthe said when the E30 was introduced, "To maintain our tradition we do not need the 'way out' designs', The important is continuity (...). It is essential that we build a lasting image of what BMW is (...) and not to be swayed by ever-changing fashion trends."
                Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
                X