Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SkiFree
    replied
    Ferrari 250GT/lusso almost takes it, but the all time bee's knees for me would be the '67 312



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Yes, it's a drawing.

    Fusion - Watch anything with Jeremy Clarkson recently?

    Leave a comment:


  • 750
    replied
    Originally posted by Court M3
    750 great looking car! Where in LA are you? Place looks familiar.
    Every lake looks the same in La. Murky water and Cypress trees. The back ground there is Cross Lake.

    Leave a comment:


  • tttoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    Curently this.



    YEA BUDDY!

    And on the Ferraris, purely unscientifically I've come to the conclusion that especially a F40 and a (modded) e30 are very similar cars in spirit. You probably don't care much for comfort if you drive either, think a timeless 20yo car is better than the best thing made today and love a good engine with a matching sound.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Curently this.



    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by KenC
    Josh, you see what those California's sell for now? I think the last one at auction fetched $13m.
    Yep, I actually follow sales of them online and otherwise. I saw one in Germany about 2 years ago sell for $10.5m.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    S54 E30

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by A Sucked Orange
    How can I pick one?

    Db4 Zagato. Fuck. Yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • jules325i
    replied
    1997 Mclaren F1 keeps up with the veyron to 300+ kmph
    Powered by The best BMW








    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Josh, you see what those California's sell for now? I think the last one at auction fetched $13m.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELONZOOOO
    replied
    a lot of ferraris, surprisingly

    Leave a comment:


  • ttrousdell
    replied
    Got to be a Porsche 930. E30s and Datsun 240s come close but just cant compete. I'm sure everyone on this forum has dreamed of a Porsche since childhood.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    F40 is a great car.

    I honestly can't pick just one car as my favorite, as I could spend all day listing them

    Leave a comment:


  • tttoon
    replied
    Walk to the parking after the Spa GP this year, see this:


    oh and 288 GTO > F40 for me, but they are my number one and number two favourite cars ever anywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT Califoria.



    My greatest automotive love since I was 10 years old. Fell in love the first time I saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and it's been the same feeling ever since. In my opinion, the single most beautiful car ever produced.

    Leave a comment:


  • A Sucked Orange
    replied
    How can I pick one?

    Leave a comment:

Working...