Favorite car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • klavender1
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ELONZOOOO
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MeanM50
    replied
    The last of the air cooled...sex on wheels. Always been a P-car fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    750 great looking car! Where in LA are you? Place looks familiar.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I want a 935 DP Slant Nose like no other. It is a dream car that almost no other car comes close to =)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied


    Yeah it's no Ferrari, and it's not super spectacular, or super rare, but it's still one of my most favorite cars, even if I do over hype it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kvasi
    replied
    My favourite car i own already :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    Originally posted by wh33lhop
    a mclaren dealership just opened up a few months ago, they've got an f1 on display. Fuck every other car in existence. Seriously.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • JrCamacho
    replied
    nice ride, 750. My friend Nicole has one in silver, she loves it.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    E30

    There is no substitute

    I'm ashamed of you guys...tsk tsk

    Leave a comment:


  • 750
    replied
    The great thing about owning a favorite car is being able to go out and drive when ever the mood hits.



    I only wish I would have waited and got the 2001 with the S54.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGreenVert
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    Jason, you motherfucker. You just conjured up my hatred for my mother selling her first car to a kid for 500 bucks after she owned it for 20 years (I was 4 at the time). Her father bought it for her new.

    It was a scrambler... I was so pissed when I asked her what it was an she replied "A white, blue, and red rambler with some emblems on the side, Hurst or something..."

    My dads first car was a hand me down from his old man. A Hudson Hornet.


    They drive a plymouth voyager now... The 1998 shitty one. Not the 1989 awesome turbo one (which we DID own. And then I got a hold of it at 416k miles....)
    lol. They only made 1,512 of them. One day i will own one, but i want the "A" scheme though. Only option for these cars was an AM radio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    A McLaren dealership just opened up a few months ago, they've got an F1 on display. Fuck every other car in existence. Seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ghostbuster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	7136738

    I'd lower it and add an IS lip of course.

    Leave a comment:

Working...