Male massage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bearmw
    replied
    If I was the massesuse that you interacted with I'd sue your ass for libel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    Bump to get the pretty ricky thread off the main page.

    Oh, yea, and gold star to Joe for 9 pages of trollin'
    Last edited by Sailor37; 02-21-2012, 08:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I lol'ed and even read this to someone, until I saw it was all made up.... BAN

    Leave a comment:


  • Rsully70sev
    replied
    "I made it up" is pretty much code for "I got donut punched"

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    OP nearing B*saint levels of shite threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    from now on, i will reply to all emails concerning my items on craigslist with the words "this is a safe deal....nonkinky..." at the bottom.

    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    yeah, sorry. i dont buy it.

    we all know you had your bumhole enlarged a few inches.

    Leave a comment:


  • Q5Quint
    replied
    In a ironic turn of events I actually did get a massage last night.

    It was pretty much the most awesome thing ever as my back is really just a bag of painful marbles and rocks.

    Was hoping to get chloroformed the whole time those sports med chicks are pretty hot. Probably should have waxed first tho.

    Was thinking about this thread the whole time.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Lol @ latest development.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30vert
    replied
    Whew! I was hoping that it was just a made up story cause that seriously had some strong warning signs...

    I guess I am gullable as I bought it hook, line , and sinker.

    You should be a writer cause you have a good sense of the narrative.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    DAMN YOU............. JOE G TUCKER MAX!!







    LOL'd my pants off they called me spency tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    From now on, I will reply to all emails concerning my items on craigslist with the words "This is a safe deal....nonkinky..." at the bottom.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    I had a feeling it was too good to be true. It was written just well enough that I didn't feel the need to call you out.

    nice job.

    Leave a comment:

Working...