[ATTACH]105956[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]105957[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]105958[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]105959[/ATTACH]
OFFICIAL Land Rover thread.
Collapse
X
-
It's been converted to spring-over-axle. Apparently at some point it had a 4BT in it. The steering arm is all jacked up because of the angle.
I was just after the body. Going to need some repairs, but it's going onto the RRC LWB frame eventually.
I donno what powerplant to pop in it. I want to do BMW, since the 4hp in the RRC has a M20 bellhousing on it from when the RRC was M52'd. Really wanna to M30B35....think it's a fitting engine for a Series truck....if it'll fit in the bay. I don't wanna move the grille up flush with the fenders....but may have to.Leave a comment:
-
That thing is way....way off the ground. What locates that rear axle sideways?Leave a comment:
-
A few from a day or so after the storm...



Tire tracks there are from the D2 driving through the full like 30"Leave a comment:
-
I've never seen that one around....however, on the map, it appears to be down the street from me.Slammin, do you know who is selling this? Looks pretty clean.
http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/5425072970.htmlLeave a comment:
-
What are your thoughts on this: https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/5394230632.htmlLeave a comment:
-
Slammin, do you know who is selling this? Looks pretty clean.
Leave a comment:
-
My other rover, 2006 LR3 with ARB front bumper, winch, lift seen here in Moab on the White Rim Trail last September. Rovers are awesome.
Leave a comment:
-
Ouch! build up a 4.6 for much more power.
I did my head gaskets this summer in my 2001 P38. Has 135k miles now, coil conversion, 33s, winch, racks, armor and lots of goodies.
Mine is the silver P38 in this pic from Baja a few years ago. Heading back in April. Have since built a swing out and metal rear bumper to store the spare.
Last edited by spikemd; 01-28-2016, 06:13 PM.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: