• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Grundens rain bibs, jacket, and hat, for Alaska

Hah! so cool... nice trip to Alaska :)
    Best rent a car beograd agency to visit

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Yuppers, if you get too much moisture when its put up, it will start to rot form the inside out, and build heat in the process and if that heat has no where to go it can "spontaneously combust"
      Funny. My Grandfather on my Mom's side of the family was a producer of alfalfa. The Triple J ranch in the Yreka valley(mostly bread quarter horses). I know my cousins would debate that, and it was never seen on their ranch. A pile of wet alfalfa would get warm, but I think it still a old "wives tale" - I'll have to ask my relatives.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Big wet pile in a field is one thing, big damp pile in the hot ass hay loft in the dead of august where ambient can hit 130f every day and hold that heat is another
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
          Here she is in all her glory...

I'm still trying to decide if I should build it or part it?

How much do you want? I would like a clean canvas.
          Derek-

Comment

Picked up my new DD! Yeah, it's ugly, but my 80 mile commute was killing the M3. Excuse the iphone photo:

20170801 - i3 by JMG, on Flickr
            F80 ///M3 CS
            i3 REx LCI
            Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
              Picked up my new DD! Yeah, it's ugly, but my 80 mile commute was killing the M3. Excuse the iphone photo:

Used? Aren't those like 80k new?
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                Used? Aren't those like 80k new?
                $51k MSRP, but heavily discounted plus federal and state incentives.
                F80 ///M3 CS
                i3 REx LCI
                Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

IMG_9423 by phled1, on Flickr
                  For my Lukebox that will come tomorrow.

IMG_9428 by phled1, on Flickr

IMG_9429 by phled1, on Flickr

IMG_9430 by phled1, on Flickr

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post

How do you iike it? I was looking into them but I am waiting for a little higher performance version.
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                      How do you iike it? I was looking into them but I am waiting for a little higher performance version.
                      Loving it so far. Handles like a go-cart, RWD, surprisingly nimble. Not super fast, but torquey like most EVs should be. Very nice inside, not luxurious, but BMW really put an emphasis on the experience, nothing looks cheap, and you really feel like you are driving a modern car. Minimalistic, but not Tesla 3 minimalistic. I especially love the suicide doors for all the reasons from looks to convenience. Trunk space is limited, but that's not what it's for. Fuel Economy is great (35+mpg when using the range extender).

The BMW App is awesome, which I have for the M3, but EVs benefit from it the most:

Climate Control: I can tell the i3 that I am ready to leave and it will turn the AC on for me so it's cool by the time I get to the car.

Battery: The app will tell me the state of charge and the ETA of a full charge, and my total range including fuel.

Battery Conditioning: The app can set scheduled departure times to heat up the battery for optimal range. I get almost 10 miles from doing this.

Charge Scheduling: I can schedule my charging for non-peak times for a lower energy bill.

You can also lock the doors, beep the horn, flash the lights etc from the app, all stuff you can normally do with any modern BMW.

My favorite: Adaptive Cruise Control:

Set the distance, set the max speed, and the i3's radar will brake and accelerate for you in traffic, keeping a customizable distance from you and the car in front of you. Stop and go traffic is almost painless now. Plus I got the carpool stickers!

If you are looking for performance, you can't beat the i8. My buddy has one and my M3 and his i8 are similar in performance, with the i8 having an edge with the drivetrain and low CG. Incentives aren't as good for the i8, but you can lease one for not much more than a new M3/4. I was really tempted to move into an i8, but I'm going to wait for the next generation.
                      F80 ///M3 CS
                      i3 REx LCI

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                        How much do you want? I would like a clean canvas.
                        The interior needs work but I have big plans for it, I'd only sell it for $1650.

Comment

Thanks Gregolas!
                          IMG_9433 by phled1, on Flickr
                          FullSizeRender by phled1, on Flickr

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

built around 1910-1915.
                            it was shipped from florida on the second. should arrive on the 10th. i can't wait to take it apart and start restoring it.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

built around 1910-1915.
                              it was shipped from florida on the second. should arrive on the 10th. i can't wait to take it apart and start restoring it.

Dude I think I have the exact same one but, tan lol. Awesome!

Edit;

Nvm it's pretty different haha
                              Last edited by MrBurgundy; 08-03-2017, 05:10 PM.
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                                The interior needs work but I have big plans for it, I'd only sell it for $1650.

LMK if that changes. I'll save it from the scrapper if you lose faith.

Otherwise get to saving! :)
                                Derek-

Comment

Working...
                                X