In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ^No, it means those parts are dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    I used to have a few reddish hairs in my beard (I'm mostly Irish, my grandfather had the same thing). Now that I'm pushing 30 they are gray. Does that man I got the missing parts of my soul back?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Seems as if most of us only have partial souls.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    I have 100% black hair and a lot of gingerish beard hair. I think it's neat.

    I have a 100% ginger beard that's really ginger lol but my hair is dirty blonde. I think it's cause I have some Irish in me

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by hammrdwn510
    Same here, except beard is black around goatee area and sides are ginger......weird considering i'm messican-ish?
    I have 100% black hair and a lot of gingerish beard hair. I think it's neat.

    Leave a comment:


  • wark
    replied
    Picture is a few months old, it's even longer now.

    Leave a comment:


  • hammrdwn510
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Lmao.

    Also for those with ginger beards. My hair is black my beard is brown/ginger people ask if I dye it.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Same here, except beard is black around goatee area and sides are ginger......weird considering i'm messican-ish?

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I have a friend like that. I feel bad for both of you. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I love me some fireball. That is my go to party drink for sure. That and Jager.

    Oorrr maybe tequila. Almond tequila.

    I gag at the smell of fireball now it used to be my favorite.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I love me some fireball. That is my go to party drink for sure. That and Jager.

    Oorrr maybe tequila. Almond tequila.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Most of the time when I drink and party it will be something like that, if I am chillen and feelin a little more baller (still on my college budget) I'll sip on some whiskey. The second method is much preferred and normally leads to a perfectly fine morning.

    Oh god me and whiskey don't get along. One summer night way to baked and drank a bottle of fireball to myself. I don't remember a single thin from that night only what people tell me lol

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Most of the time when I drink and party it will be something like that, if I am chillen and feelin a little more baller (still on my college budget) I'll sip on some whiskey. The second method is much preferred and normally leads to a perfectly fine morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Did vodka and red bull two weekend ago. I was done for.
    I'm too old to drink that nowadays. That used to be my go to for a night out, bit if I tried that today, I might die. I'm certain the rest of my weekend would be a nightmare. I get hangovers at the drop of a hard these days.
    Last edited by Andy.B; 04-17-2014, 08:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Did vodka and red bull two weekend ago. I was done for.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    the fastest way for me to get smacked is vodka and red bull idk why.

    Leave a comment:

Working...