In honor of the hair threads... BEARDS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Messy how?
    Knife, fork, pinky out.

    I keep it classy.

    Lol that ain't possible where I'm from...

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    And dab with your napkin

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Ever Ate a giant cheese burger? Trust me it gets messy...
    Messy how?
    Knife, fork, pinky out.

    I keep it classy.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny
    How the fuck are you guys getting cheese in your beard?
    Ever Ate a giant cheese burger? Trust me it gets messy...

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    How the fuck are you guys getting cheese in your beard?

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    You're single, aren't you?
    Troll

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    I've actually noticed I don't accidentally leave any food leftovers in or on my beard any more since I switched up my diet and got rid of things like cheese, bread and really cut back on putting "sauce" all over things. Now when I eat peanut butter it's in oatmeal (which I rarely eat anymore) or with apple/banana slices. Anyway, yeah no, not really a problem now that I only eat simple, basic foods.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I've never seen that one. It's a perfect picture for a meme though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    It said something like "Im going to tell my mom you licked my anus"

    Lol the only meme I've seen for that pick is the dog and it says bro you sure that was a cigarette lolol

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    lol what was it??
    It said something like "Im going to tell my mom you licked my anus"

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    It's amazing the things I can find time for when I should be writing final papers.

    Was it this?

    Last edited by Andy.B; 04-16-2014, 07:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    Haha, wish I still had the original meme from that picture. It got me temporarily banned at one point cause I posted it too much.

    lol what was it??

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Haha, wish I still had the original meme from that picture. It got me temporarily banned at one point cause I posted it too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy.B
    replied
    And this is how I pictured it:

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Indeed sir. Single and ready to mingle.

    Why? You interested? ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...