Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    Since we are dreaming big, My superpower would make panties melt. Only hot chicks and not fat or ugly ones. Oh, and I guess I'd need to be not married. Giggitty
    I don't think the Marriage would be a problem in this situation. Sounds like the superpower would be able to overcome all reservations your Wife had about 3somes.

    Get it all!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

    Comment


      I would say that flying would be my choice. That's just because I'm such a free spirit. :p
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

      Comment


        Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
        BMW tech
        Umass Amherst
        05 wrx sti

        Comment


          Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
          Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
          Boom
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

          Comment


            Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
            Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
            Okay Odo.

            Comment


              Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
              Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
              You could even be an E30.
              2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

              Comment


                Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                You could even be an E30.
                an 84 318i perhaps.....i don't know about a 325is. that would be....a lot.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                Comment


                  Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  an 84 318i perhaps.....i don't know about a 325is. that would be....a lot.
                  You're good. They got you.

                  Comment


                    time travel!!

                    you could eliminate assholes like stalin and hitler while they are still in their childhood-potentially saving the lives of 20+million people.

                    you could go forward in time and pick the winning lotto numbers. you would always be able to buy and sell the right stocks. having this knowledge would equal a lot of power. perhaps too much.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                      time travel!!

                      you could eliminate assholes like stalin and hitler while they are still in their childhood-potentially saving the lives of 20+million people.

                      you could go forward in time and pick the winning lotto numbers. you would always be able to buy and sell the right stocks. having this knowledge would equal a lot of power. perhaps too much.

                      Had this discussion with my Brother, who made a very strong point.

                      If it weren't for Hitler, myself and many I know wouldn't exist. My Grandfather met my English grandmother during the war, and brought her here after.

                      Odd thing to ponder. What Hitler and his Army did was unthinkable.... But I like existing....

                      I guess now we've ventured into a new area.

                      If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, knowing that the moment you did, you would be erasing yourself and millions others from existence. You would sacrifice millions from the future to save millions from the past.

                      Then there's the paradox of once you kill him, you never existed in the first place. So, could you really kill him anyway?
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        You could even be an E30.


                        You could even become an e46 lukebox with the proper dimensions!
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Had this discussion with my Brother, who made a very strong point.

                          If it weren't for Hitler, myself and many I know wouldn't exist. My Grandfather met my English grandmother during the war, and brought her here after.

                          Odd thing to ponder. What Hitler and his Army did was unthinkable.... But I like existing....

                          I guess now we've ventured into a new area.

                          If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, knowing that the moment you did, you would be erasing yourself and millions others from existence. You would sacrifice millions from the future to save millions from the past.

                          Then there's the paradox of once you kill him, you never existed in the first place. So, could you really kill him anyway?
                          damn it! my mind just exploded. i had not thought of it this way.

                          for me personally, all of my great grand parents came over around the turn of the century. i guess its impossible to predict the possibilities of such things. perhaps you would indeed still be here but you might have different ancestors?

                          i do think that knowing what we know today, if the opportunity to eliminate one or both of those shit suckers from history had presented itself, it would be difficult (for me at least) not to take it. i can certainly agree that the world would be a different place. perhaps there would have been some other asshole even worse to take their own place in history?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                          Comment


                            Anyone read or watch 11.22.63? Goes over a similar situation regarding Kennedy's assassination.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

                            Comment


                              So, flying is the only good option, correct?
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                              Comment


                                charged my a/c on my dd for $10 today

                                feelin like a bawss!
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X