Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    Since we are dreaming big, My superpower would make panties melt. Only hot chicks and not fat or ugly ones. Oh, and I guess I'd need to be not married. Giggitty
    I don't think the Marriage would be a problem in this situation. Sounds like the superpower would be able to overcome all reservations your Wife had about 3somes.

Get it all!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I would say that flying would be my choice. That's just because I'm such a free spirit. :p
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
        BMW tech
        Umass Amherst
        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
          Shapeshifting would be my go to. Becoming anything or a dog or some shit or a bird.. get so many powers in one. Way too OP.
          Boom
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Okay Odo.

Comment

You could even be an E30.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                an 84 318i perhaps.....i don't know about a 325is. that would be....a lot.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

an 84 318i perhaps.....i don't know about a 325is. that would be....a lot.
                  You're good. They got you.

Comment

time travel!!

you could eliminate assholes like stalin and hitler while they are still in their childhood-potentially saving the lives of 20+million people.

you could go forward in time and pick the winning lotto numbers. you would always be able to buy and sell the right stocks. having this knowledge would equal a lot of power. perhaps too much.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

time travel!!

you could eliminate assholes like stalin and hitler while they are still in their childhood-potentially saving the lives of 20+million people.

you could go forward in time and pick the winning lotto numbers. you would always be able to buy and sell the right stocks. having this knowledge would equal a lot of power. perhaps too much.

Had this discussion with my Brother, who made a very strong point.

If it weren't for Hitler, myself and many I know wouldn't exist. My Grandfather met my English grandmother during the war, and brought her here after.

Odd thing to ponder. What Hitler and his Army did was unthinkable.... But I like existing....

I guess now we've ventured into a new area.

If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, knowing that the moment you did, you would be erasing yourself and millions others from existence. You would sacrifice millions from the future to save millions from the past.

Then there's the paradox of once you kill him, you never existed in the first place. So, could you really kill him anyway?
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

You could even become an e46 lukebox with the proper dimensions!
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Had this discussion with my Brother, who made a very strong point.

If it weren't for Hitler, myself and many I know wouldn't exist. My Grandfather met my English grandmother during the war, and brought her here after.

Odd thing to ponder. What Hitler and his Army did was unthinkable.... But I like existing....

I guess now we've ventured into a new area.

If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, knowing that the moment you did, you would be erasing yourself and millions others from existence. You would sacrifice millions from the future to save millions from the past.

Then there's the paradox of once you kill him, you never existed in the first place. So, could you really kill him anyway?
                          damn it! my mind just exploded. i had not thought of it this way.

for me personally, all of my great grand parents came over around the turn of the century. i guess its impossible to predict the possibilities of such things. perhaps you would indeed still be here but you might have different ancestors?

i do think that knowing what we know today, if the opportunity to eliminate one or both of those shit suckers from history had presented itself, it would be difficult (for me at least) not to take it. i can certainly agree that the world would be a different place. perhaps there would have been some other asshole even worse to take their own place in history?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Anyone read or watch 11.22.63? Goes over a similar situation regarding Kennedy's assassination.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

So, flying is the only good option, correct?
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

charged my a/c on my dd for $10 today

feelin like a bawss!
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X