Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    My problem was more the long trigger pull caused me to be extremely inaccurate and i couldn't ever really get used to it and account for it.


    This is the ruger I got and hate.


    http://ruger.com/products/lc380/models.html

    It even says smoother faster trigger lmao. Maybe they have updated since the on i got a year or so ago. Im just used to my hair triggers and thats what i prefer albeit not the safest but thats what i like and am most accurate with.
    Then get a small frame 1911 or something, something with a shorter snappier trigger. Or an S&W shield or xds.

    Not for everyone, but still good guns. I have a P89 9mm and I love shooting it, although part of me wishing it was a .45 considering what I use it for.

    Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

    Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

    Comment


      Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
      Then get a small frame 1911 or something, something with a shorter snappier trigger. Or an S&W shield or xds.

      Not for everyone, but still good guns. I have a P89 9mm and I love shooting it, although part of me wishing it was a .45 considering what I use it for.

      Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk


      Thats the end goal when ever i stop spending money on car shit is to get a 1911


      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top


      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

      Comment


        Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Thats the end goal when ever i stop spending money on car shit is to get a 1911
        I want to get a 1911, but I think I want at least a 3 1/2 in barrel which is too big to conceal. I want to get a Kimber Eclipse.

        Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

        Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

        Comment


          Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
          I want to get a 1911, but I think I want at least a 3 1/2 in barrel which is too big to conceal. I want to get a Kimber Eclipse.

          Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
          I carry a Colt New Agent daily, great carry gun.

          Why are you set on 3 1/2"?
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            I carry a Colt New Agent daily, great carry gun.

            Why are you set on 3 1/2"?
            At least a 3 1/2", ideally I'd like a full frame 4-5in barrel. I just wouldn't want q compact 1911. I'll buy an LC9s or xds or something for carry.

            Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

            Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

            Comment


              So I ended up with a S&W shield 9mm. Seems to suit my needs the best so far. Thanks for the feedback!

              Comment


                Originally posted by mjimport View Post
                So I ended up with a S&W shield 9mm. Seems to suit my needs the best so far. Thanks for the feedback!
                Good choice.

                Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

                Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

                Comment


                  today, my flight had about 20+ very muslim looking guys-all of them wearing the "robe", the pill box hat, and really long beards.

                  i'm going to go out on a limb and say that having 2 federal air marshals on board as well as about 12 TSA guys searching everyones luggage for that flight was not a coincidence.

                  you will all be happy to know that the flight reached its destination without incident.

                  this is probably something that i shouldn't be talking about publicly. good thing there is some anoniminity that goes along with a forum.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                  88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                  Comment


                    nothing is secure on the internet. just remember that when posting.

                    Reminds me of when I fly with the GF (Ukranian/Hungarian). In small Canadian airport cities (Regina, Calgary etc.) I sometimes get singled out for "additional screening" when travelling with her.

                    Recently when in Europe I was pleased that the GF got more flack for her foot fungus spray while I sailed through without getting a second look. This was at larger German and Italian airports too.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                    Comment


                      I sold my old basketweaves today and now I get to go wheel shopping! I'm rather pleased with what I got out of them too. Was expecting to get 200 but I ended up getting 300 and more local E30 people to network with.
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

                      Comment


                        It irks me when people type "wallah" instead of "voilĂ ".


                        But apparently wallah "is an Arabic expression meaning "[I promise] by God" used to make a promise or express great credibility on an expression."

                        So I can just imagine that's what they really mean, and that they're the product of a well cultured society, vice an uncultured one.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                        Comment


                          The one that's been grinding my gears lately is seeing people use a single word when it should be two - e.g. using the adjective "everyday" to (errantly) describe a measurement of time; using the nouns "login" or "setup" to (errantly) describe the action of doing so; or just making up words like "alot" to describe a large quantity.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                          Comment


                            The biggest thing about that stuff that bothers me, is people who can't spell for shit! One of my gf's friends is terrible with this. It actually requires effort to read anything she types/texts. A big one is DEFINITELY. Not defiantly or definately. And difrent.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                            Comment


                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by agent View Post
                                The one that's been grinding my gears lately is seeing people use a single word when it should be two - e.g. using the adjective "everyday" to (errantly) describe a measurement of time; using the nouns "login" or "setup" to (errantly) describe the action of doing so; or just making up words like "alot" to describe a large quantity.


                                another, or an other?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X