Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    it looks like she has a full diaper full of shit on her.
    Spot on. Both of em.
    2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

    Comment


      Yesterday morning I took the bus as usual to work. I have to take a transfer so I can get the second bus. Total time for both buses is about 15 minutes.

      Sometimes at the second bus stop, I catch up with one of my co-workers who works in a different dept. A few times I noticed this really attractive 20-something blonde who I've seen a few times and yesterday while chatting with my co-worker the blonde seemed to almost be watching me...kinda creepily but totally in the open. Like she didn't care if I noticed. I never bothered saying anything to her as nobody seems to interact with anyone else on the morning commute(many buses, lots of people taking public transit etc) , but yesterday in particular she came over and stood face-to face with me during the ride (no seats available) in that uncomfortable zone that only people who are intimate have. Honestly it made me kinda nervous and uneasy but I just thought it was a fluke as the bus was packed. I did my best to not fart or do something else disgusting lol

      On today's first bus ride as soon as I got on the bus she seemed to almost be looking for me from the back of the bus? I shrugged it off and proceeded to stand by the rear doors as I usually do. But by the time we transferred to the second bus, again she came and stood face to face with me. Again I did my best to pretend like I didn't notice.

      It just seemed too weird. Then again, she's totally a 10/10 in terms of looks, but I usually don't prefer blondes. I usually only go for (or notice) brunettes.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

      Comment


        thats a dude

        ref: hot/ crazy scale
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
        -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment


          Amazed you haven't finger banged her on the bus yet.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

          A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

          Comment


            Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            Yesterday morning I took the bus as usual to work. I have to take a transfer so I can get the second bus. Total time for both buses is about 15 minutes.

            Sometimes at the second bus stop, I catch up with one of my co-workers who works in a different dept. A few times I noticed this really attractive 20-something blonde who I've seen a few times and yesterday while chatting with my co-worker the blonde seemed to almost be watching me...kinda creepily but totally in the open. Like she didn't care if I noticed. I never bothered saying anything to her as nobody seems to interact with anyone else on the morning commute(many buses, lots of people taking public transit etc) , but yesterday in particular she came over and stood face-to face with me during the ride (no seats available) in that uncomfortable zone that only people who are intimate have. Honestly it made me kinda nervous and uneasy but I just thought it was a fluke as the bus was packed. I did my best to not fart or do something else disgusting lol

            On today's first bus ride as soon as I got on the bus she seemed to almost be looking for me from the back of the bus? I shrugged it off and proceeded to stand by the rear doors as I usually do. But by the time we transferred to the second bus, again she came and stood face to face with me. Again I did my best to pretend like I didn't notice.

            It just seemed too weird. Then again, she's totally a 10/10 in terms of looks, but I usually don't prefer blondes. I usually only go for (or notice) brunettes.
            brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she's obviously trying to get the D
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:


            WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

            Comment


              Wear a chest mounted go pro tomorrow. We need the footage to decide her intentions/gender.

              Instagram: Reichart12

              Comment


                Ha. Playing "hard to get"?
                1990 325i
                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                sigpic


                Comment


                  Get me her number at least


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:


                  WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                  Comment


                    ^you'd probably make her swing the other way, make her want to be the alpha male with strap on's.

                    Then again, come to think of it, she seems to be heading in that direction. She's already forcing Stanley to hold his farts in..
                    1990 325i
                    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                    sigpic


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                      ^you'd probably make her swing the other way, make her want to be the alpha male with strap on's.

                      Then again, come to think of it, she seems to be heading in that direction. She's already forcing Stanley to hold his farts in..
                      Holding rubber dicks in is next...

                      Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

                      Comment


                        I’m into strong, intimidating women


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:


                        WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                        Comment


                          Stanley - tomorrow morning, take a viagra with breakfast and wear some sweatpants. If she's as thirsty as she seems, no chance you're making it to work.


                          Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Sounds like you need a massage.
                          Originally posted by kpeng
                          Who the hell is Vlad?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            I’m into strong, intimidating women


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            You sure? They seem to be into you!
                            1990 325i
                            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                            sigpic


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                              You sure? They seem to be in you!
                              fixed that for you.


                              Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

                              Comment


                                lol

                                THIS IS ABOUT STANLEY, OKAY!?
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:


                                WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X