No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So explain to me why you haven’t tried get some butt yet?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

For real... Stanley, you better be in a committed relationship or gay
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Now guys, let's wait for conformation on whether or not he's had a fap sesh dedicated to her yet before we question his sexuality.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
          Now guys, let's wait for conformation on whether or not he's had a fap sesh dedicated to her yet before we question his sexuality.

A proper fap sesh should of ended with cleaning off her chest so unless that happened its still up in the air.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            A proper fap sesh should of ended with cleaning off her chest so unless that happened its still up in the air.
            Can't argue with that... Sorry Stanley, you're alone on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Between the Kardashian lines & responses to Stanley's bus dominatrix, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Literally lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A proper fap sesh should of ended with cleaning off her face so unless that happened its still up in the air.
                Ftfy
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Tell her you're not in to blondes, they're all prudes in the sack. Just flat out open with it just as you look her in the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Tell her you're not in to blondes, they're all prudes in the sack. Just flat out open with it just as you look her in the eyes.

Where’s the fun in that. Atleast get a handy on the bus before telling her its not gonna work

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

This guy knows.

She will probably drop to her knees then and there to change his mind
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Where’s the fun in that. Atleast get a handy on the bus before telling her its not gonna work
                        Think about it. If she's the 10 he says she is she's used to being wanted, and probably not challenged. So, challenge her, and if she's any fun at all she'll prove you wrong.

But I forgot this is Nonsense, so just whip your dick out. On a bus. In Canada.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        This guy knows.

She will probably drop to her knees then and there to change his mind
                        Glad someone else gets it.

Comment

Think about it. If she's the 10 he says she is she's used to being wanted, and probably not challenged. So, challenge her, and if she's any fun at all she'll prove you wrong.

But I forgot this is Nonsense, so just whip your dick out. On a bus. In Canada.

Glad someone else gets it.

True. Very true

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Rouge is spot on.

A LOT of chicks, from my experience like the guys who "don't give a fuck"

Think about it... if she's really that hot, I bet half the guys are too waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles to talk to her and the other half are fuk boys that let her know how hot she is.

Be the guy who's like, "meeeeeeeh ;p"
                            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                            Q
                            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              thats a dude

ref: hot/ crazy scale
                              Considering I live in the area known to have the highest concentration for gays and lesbians, this is highly probable.

A couple of weeks ago there was a homely chic who got on the crowded bus. I looked her over while she was standing and I was seated near the back of the bus. She wore a lot of makeup, but aside from her face, everything else was man-like. The hands, shoulders, calves, wrists...everything! And that's when I knew I found the love of my life...someone who can toss me around the bedroom and show me "what's what" ;D lol, seriously tho, that kinda freaked me out.

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                              Ha. Playing "hard to get"?
                              Naw, not really. I mean I stopped pursuing chics in my early 20's when every time I tried I failed miserably. Since then I made the conscious effort to just ignore them and see what happens and it's been working for me since.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              Rouge is spot on.

A LOT of chicks, from my experience like the guys who "don't give a fuck"

Think about it... if she's really that hot, I bet half the guys are too waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles to talk to her and the other half are fuk boys that let her know how hot she is.

Be the guy who's like, "meeeeeeeh ;p"
                              I agree with this. I'd rather let them do what they can to get my attention. Also being completely oblivious (legit) to anything and everything seems to work in my favor. I'm pretty sure this is the third or fourth time this chic has done this over the past 2 months since I started this new job. If I do see her again soon, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Update accordingly as in updating with pics so we can judge the legitimacy of this 10/10 pecker wrecker?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X