No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't go on r3v for two weeks and come back to this...

Y'all never disappoint :popcorn:
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

lol
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
        I don't go on r3v for two weeks and come back to this...

Y'all never disappoint :popcorn:
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Any words of motivation from you guys for me to swap out the suspension to the Billy/HR's off of my old E30? I pushed it into the garage a couple of weeks ago because the guibo killed itself(again) a couple blocks from home. I no longer have the money to spend on a mechanic for it, or even for AC in the Neon because of all of the vet bills for our dogs, among other things. I don't have a compressor at all at my house, I assume air tools would make it a hell of a lot easier. Any pep talks from you guys for me to take a few days off and bust it out? I also should mention I'll be swapping out a trailing arm, as well.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            Any words of motivation from you guys for me to swap out the suspension to the Billy/HR's off of my old E30? I pushed it into the garage a couple of weeks ago because the guibo killed itself(again) a couple blocks from home. I no longer have the money to spend on a mechanic for it, or even for AC in the Neon because of all of the vet bills for our dogs, among other things. I don't have a compressor at all at my house, I assume air tools would make it a hell of a lot easier. Any pep talks from you guys for me to take a few days off and bust it out?
            Here's what I do literally every time I need to pump myself up for some BS car work that needs to be done:

1. Put together a good music play list for the job
            2. Acquire something comfortable to lay/kneel on
            3. Bring a drink(s)
            4. Scream into your pillow before beginning
            5. Git r Done
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
              Here's what I do literally every time I need to pump myself up for some BS car work that needs to be done:

1. Put together a good music play list for the job
              2. Acquire something comfortable to lay/kneel on
              3. Bring a drink(s)
              4. Scream into your pillow before beginning
              5. Git r Done
              That's what I usually do lol. My 5-speed swap sucked because I couldn't buy beer yet. Just straight-up busting my knuckles in single digit temps. I've done some fun stuff before, but it was my DD back then. Now, my motivation is really down lol.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Side note: I'm surprised this page is found
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                  Any words of motivation from you guys for me to swap out the suspension to the Billy/HR's off of my old E30? I pushed it into the garage a couple of weeks ago because the guibo killed itself(again) a couple blocks from home. I no longer have the money to spend on a mechanic for it, or even for AC in the Neon because of all of the vet bills for our dogs, among other things. I don't have a compressor at all at my house, I assume air tools would make it a hell of a lot easier. Any pep talks from you guys for me to take a few days off and bust it out? I also should mention I'll be swapping out a trailing arm, as well.
                  A few days off work to pull some shocks and springs? How come you can't get it done in a night after work? Get your girl or guy( I don't judge) to help you, and have them promise a blow job if you finish that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                    A few days off work to pull some shocks and springs? How come you can't get it done in a night after work? Get your girl or guy( I don't judge) to help you, and have them promise a blow job if you finish that night.
                    Lol my gf doesn't do car work and she gets pissed if I take a long time on the car. I might just do a little bit at a time, since I'm not too hard-pressed to get it done. If I already have the other suspension assembled and everything, it shouldn't be too bad, no? I know I have to take like everything apart to get to them.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Springs/shocks/struts shouldn't take long at all. Especially because you don't need to compress the H&Rs/Billies
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Springs/shocks/struts shouldn't take long at all. Especially because you don't need to compress the H&Rs/Billies
                        Awesome. Looks like just a couple of late nights to me then.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I mean.. It shouldn't take more than a few hours at most.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I mean.. It shouldn't take more than a few hours at most.
                            BUT, I'm borderline mentally handicapped when it comes to keeping my head straight and getting shit done. So, a few days is more viable. It took me two whole days to do the timing belt on my Neon.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Its really not hard at all. You could probably knock out the back in like 30 minutes

Comment

Its really not hard at all. You could probably knock out the back in like 30 minutes
                                I know the struts in back are damn easy, and the springs aren't too much trouble. But the trailing arm is what I'm not looking forward to. Or taking everything apart. Like I said, motivation.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X