No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took like 5 Lemon 714's during the last hour and they haven't kicked in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      My woman and I bought a place in the west end back in october. We're slowly updating/opening up the interior and (hopefully) adding a garage this year. We got a pretty good deal compared to everything else we had looked at. Most of the small 1.5 storey 1940's post-war pre-fab houses in this area are up for $275k, and anything that's ever been touched or updated is asking $325k or more. There is a house 4 down from ours that was stripped and built up into a 1500-2000sqft, and they're asking 650k without garage door, front porch/stairs, or landscaping.

Our place was built up into a 2-storey with two additions onto the back and a fully updated exterior/roof/electrical/heating system, but it hadn't been looked at once over the entire summer. based on the amount/frequency they had been dropping the price of the house, we lowballed them and ended up getting it for very close to the low end of that range above.

If you further south or downtown, you'll quickly find places in the 800k-1m plus for not a lot of house.
      sounds like its gonna be nice when you get it done. maybe i'll get the chance to see it one day. its easy to understand that my nova scotia needs are completely different than yours. you obviously need to commute back and forth to work, whereas i would just want to get away from it all for about 3 weeks a year.

location is everything. we have people around here with ass loads of oil money. as a result, there are many areas with bazillion dollar homes. however, if you don't mind living 30-40 minutes from the city, homes are....well, i guess i already said it. jobs are actually very plentiful here. economy is booming. the weather is hot. you never have to worry about getting snowed in or driving to work on icy roads. i can't imagine what an hour commute in nova scotia would be like after a 6" snowfall the night before.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

probably a 2-3 hour commute. In socal rain is the enemy. If it ever snowed in SoCal it would be catastrophic to drive anywhere lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          sounds like its gonna be nice when you get it done. maybe i'll get the chance to see it one day. its easy to understand that my nova scotia needs are completely different than yours. you obviously need to commute back and forth to work, whereas i would just want to get away from it all for about 3 weeks a year.

location is everything. we have people around here with ass loads of oil money. as a result, there are many areas with bazillion dollar homes. however, if you don't mind living 30-40 minutes from the city, homes are....well, i guess i already said it. jobs are actually very plentiful here. economy is booming. the weather is hot. you never have to worry about getting snowed in or driving to work on icy roads. i can't imagine what an hour commute in nova scotia would be like after a 6" snowfall the night before.
          Haha hopefully someday most of this shit is finished. We haven't even finished the first room and we're already exhausted.

I would live outside the city for the difference in price and all the land, but being close to everything is nice. Ironically I work at the airport, but it is only a 20-30 min commute going against traffic, and would probably be an hour or more the other way.

Here, its about a 40 minute walk to the waterfront for my girlfriend everyday, and we're close to a bunch of (ridiculously unreliable) bus routes if she wants to take the bus. Otherwise parking is $100/month or $20/day for her.

This winter has been pretty bad, but my work is pretty reasonable about missing work for storms and stuff.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Bet the pats +6, they are playing like doo doo! Hopefully they cover. Also took Seattle -3

Comment

I accidentally ran over a dead cat last night after I just washed my car. Needless to say it needs to be washed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                I took like 5 Lemon 714's during the last hour and they haven't kicked in yet.
                Wat. Like 5 300mg? That's pretty up there, dude. Is that stuff still available where you are?
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Hydrocodiene is God's gift for getting through my History of England 1688 class.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    Wat. Like 5 300mg? That's pretty up there, dude. Is that stuff still available where you are?
                    luuuuddeesss
                    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                    KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Just got home after seeing WoWS at the theater when I wrote that ;)

Comment

Ah. I have not seen that yet.
                        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So, how long after having your friends ex-gf/a friend of your ex-gf follow you on instagram do you wait before following back to seem like you're not analizing the situation?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So its your exs friend who also dated your friend?

So thats 2 negatives....but that makes a positive.

Go get em champ
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

So pissed. So it's negative 15C here today and as i'm pulling up to my building's parking garage key scanner thing some fuckwit in his Drugdealer Rover decides to do a three point turn in the driveway except stamps on the gas while in reverse, crashing into the keycard reader, blowing it to smithereens, before peeling out and off into the night.
                              Now i have to park my e30 outside, blocks from my house at a friends' place. fuck this. /rant
                              Last edited by Sea Aych; 01-29-2014, 04:32 PM.
                              1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                              1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                              1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                              My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I've been hearing this song in my head all night.

And now I have this strange yet powerful urge to buy and learn to play the Ukulele
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X