Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
    Came for the nonsense, stayed for the HONDA insight.
    fixed it for ya
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Made it to my first e30 picnic and couldn't resist spending money. Went home with a "needs work" e28 mtech1 wing. Wanted more but was responsible.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

got any pics?
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
          Made it to my first e30 picnic and couldn't resist spending money. Went home with a "needs work" e28 mtech1 wing. Wanted more but was responsible.
          how much are those worth now a days i remember selling one of those for $100

Comment

I bought one with a good chip in the plastic for $140
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I took a lot of pics but am so far behind on uploading it may take awhile to get to them lol. And yeah I've seen the e28 wing go for up to 200-250 but cant say I ever followed the prices too closely. This was a bargain and should be a fun project to bring back to life.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Regular Car Reviews of a Sharkwerks GT3-RS ...

Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

https://youtu.be/-JTCXCzm5Lc
                  i think he has become less funny over time and now i just kinda watch because...well idk

Comment

Just found out that this exists and apparently some guys are not too happy about it. Something about bastardizing the eclipse name. Not sure what there is to be mad about at this point, the last two generations of eclipse were awful cars anyway so there's not really any name to ruin. They were, slow, ugly, had terrible interiors, the 4th generation was laughably overweight. They must have had a pretty lackluster chassis too because I've never seen a 3g or 4g eclipse at an autocross or on a track. Maybe there would be something to get angsty about if the 1st and 2nd gen turbo cars were the cars named eclipse before this crossover, but as it stands nothing of value was lost.

Last edited by varg; 06-27-2018, 06:22 AM.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

Welcome to the auto industry in 2018. 'Everyone' wants cross overs because they need the utility of a van but want dont want to be seen in a van.

And to be honest, Mitsu needs to do anything they can to seem relevant these days...so reviving the Eclipse name is smart for them.

They days of Mitsu being a "drivers brand" are long gone.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

https://youtu.be/-JTCXCzm5Lc
                        Hold up...is the dude at the start really wearing those individual shoe toe glove things? What the fuck?
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                          i think he has become less funny over time and now i just kinda watch because...well idk
                          I stopped because he just got kinda angry and less informative
                          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                            I stopped because he just got kinda angry and less informative
                            I agree.
                            His latest Porsche vid is ok, but far too technical from what he used to offer.
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Anyone know of a website that let's you look through multiple car sale sites, which also allows you to include drive type in the search?

Searchtempest and autotempest do not allow you to include 4wd as a searchable option, which is important to me.

Thanks!
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Not sure about other sites, but I use CPlusforCraigslist app, it searches all of craigslist. You can tell it which cities to search and different parameters as well.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X